ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch game on line

MINER51

High school stud
May 10, 2020
need some help to watch game on line or listen on net tried KLAQ listen and it is music any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your help🤙

I don't know if this helps but I think I get ESPN3 streaming via my YouTubeTV subscription. What I mean is that ESPN3 is *not* on my YouTubeTV channels but because I have YouTubeTV I can stream ESPN3. I pay for an ESPN+ subscription but tonight's stream is NOT via my ESPN+ subscription; it's via my YouTubeTV subscription.

Yes, I know it's confusing. For me too...

I always forget about ESPN3...thanks for the reminder, Killer!

We need to find time to watch a game or two. I miss our UTEP watch gatherings from not so long ago. You, Jobu, Jen, Servando (who I know has since moved to a nice 7 acre fishing pond surrounded by RVs) and other Miners faithful...

We need to find time to watch a game or two. I miss our UTEP watch gatherings from not so long ago. You, Jobu, Jen, Servando (who I know has since moved to a nice 7 acre fishing pond surrounded by RVs) and other Miners faithful...
Hey Killer, where do you guys live?

Cool. I moved to this area about a year and a half ago. I’m excited about seeing the Miners when they play UNT.

Cool. I moved to this area about a year and a half ago. I’m excited about seeing the Miners when they play UNT.

Awesome, man. There's a very large Miners following here. I've -- sadly -- not participated for personal reasons in a very long time but that does not mean that my love of all things UTEP has waned. Job, life, shit has happened for me as it has for all of us. Anyway, YES! Miners watch parties need to happen!

Reactions: Lil_Train
I totally get it man. My job has taken me to different cities, but still follow the Miners and keep up with everything associated with El Paso. I’m in Frisco now and look forward to meeting other Miner faithful out here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT