ADVERTISEMENT

If we don't have a football season

Dude, seriously, why would you give a crap about how much someone values their space? I live in a nice, big house with my wife. Do we need this much space? No. Do I absolutely love it? Yes. Is it any of your business or should I give a shit what you think about it? No. So why would you give a crap about how much someone values their space?

"I live in a nice, big house with my wife"

"Is it any of your business or should I give a shit what you think about it? No."

Clearly you worry about what others think about you. HAHA

Dude, seriously, why would you give a crap about how much someone values their space? I live in a nice, big house with my wife. Do we need this much space? No. Do I absolutely love it? Yes. Is it any of your business or should I give a shit what you think about it? No. So why would you give a crap about how much someone values their space?

Doesn’t seem smart to me, especially if you’re counting pennies at the end of each month. Stuff is expensive I get it, but if you got da money, then spend it how you wish.

Doesn’t seem smart to me, especially if you’re counting pennies at the end of each month. Stuff is expensive I get it, but if you got da money, then spend it how you wish.

I agree with you there, but I don’t think I’ve once ever read where TXRoadKiller has complained about lack of finances. Strikes me as a guy who lives well within his means...and happily so.

I agree with you there, but I don’t think I’ve once ever read where TXRoadKiller has complained about lack of finances. Strikes me as a guy who lives well within his means...and happily so.

I don’t think he is, it was geared towards Maximus, who might have been “complaining”, but he is the one saying his house is 170k and he pays for all of it.

You're not getting it.

I CAN AFFORD to pay more for food and rent.

But I CHOOSE to spend less. It's called LIVING WITHIN YOUR MEANS.
I’m getting it. You’re the ones that’s not getting it. Not everyone can live in a $1000 a month place. Or only spend $50 a week on food/gas. Just because you decided to be single and without kids doesn’t mean that’s everyone’s choice. Your basic numbers only apply to your demographic. It’s not that hard to comprehend.

Great, that you choose to spend less. I choose to spend more. What’s the problem?

$170,000 house for 1 person doesn’t seem like a smart decision to me. Guess space is more valuable to you than saving money.

My mortgage payment is under the recommended 27% of my monthly pretax income. As mentioned, it’s a modest house. Also, I’m paying into a pension, a deferred compensation program, and I have a mutual fund plan. I’m saving money.

I don’t think he is, it was geared towards Maximus, who might have been “complaining”, but he is the one saying his house is 170k and he pays for all of it.

Not me. I haven’t complained about anything. I said I think teachers deserve more in another thread but I have not complained about anything regarding my life.

Same goes for Maximus. He isn’t a complainer. Just seems to enjoy some of the finer things in life. More power to him. We’re only here once...as far as I know.

Why do you all care who earns what. What you earn in El Paso won’t support you in other places. Making decent money in EP could make you rich in J town, and in poverty in San Diego.
If you want kids, have them. If you don’t, don’t.
Utep athletics suck, so they can’t ask for much. But even if they were great they couldn’t ask for A&M money. The wage scale doesn’t allow it.
This is a very ridiculous discussion.

I’m getting it. You’re the ones that’s not getting it. Not everyone can live in a $1000 a month place. Or only spend $50 a week on food/gas. Just because you decided to be single and without kids doesn’t mean that’s everyone’s choice. Your basic numbers only apply to your demographic. It’s not that hard to comprehend.

Great, that you choose to spend less. I choose to spend more. What’s the problem?

queer without kids

I never said it was a problem. All I am saying it's hilarious when somebody says making $80k is low.

My mortgage payment is under the recommended 27% of my monthly pretax income. As mentioned, it’s a modest house. Also, I’m paying into a pension, a deferred compensation program, and I have a mutual fund plan. I’m saving money.

Well that makes sense then.

Getting back to football, what are the odds on NCAA football completing any season this year? Fall or spring.
I put it 5%.
Basketball
15%

Getting back to football, what are the odds on NCAA football completing any season this year? Fall or spring.
I put it 5%.
Basketball
15%

Football and basketball 0%. I think they may start playing, but I don't see a completed season. I hope I'm wrong.

$150? Good god, man. Is that all UTEP asks for? If it were UT or A$M or Tech it would be $1500 minimum. What a pathetic amount to be calling about.

You said it:

"$150? Good god, man. Is that all UTEP asks for? If it were UT or A$M or Tech it would be $1500 minimum. What a pathetic amount to be calling about."

"Price of season football tickets I'm sure. Pitiful."
1) Pretty sure Killer made that statement and 2) I'm pretty sure Killer wasn't referring to a single ticket, but it doesn't even matter.

Lowest single season adult ticket at UTEP is $65. 4 tickets $260. Family pack of 4 is cheaper total at $198.

Lowest single season ticket at A&M is $325.
4 tickets $1300. Couldn't find a family pack.

Aaaaaaand back to Killer's point: UTEP asks for $150 and A&M asks for $1500. And to my point: UTEP season tickets are pitifully cheap.

1) Pretty sure Killer made that statement and 2) I'm pretty sure Killer wasn't referring to a single ticket, but it doesn't even matter.

Lowest single season adult ticket at UTEP is $65. 4 tickets $260. Family pack of 4 is cheaper total at $198.

Lowest single season ticket at A&M is $325.
4 tickets $1300. Couldn't find a family pack.

Aaaaaaand back to Killer's point: UTEP asks for $150 and A&M asks for $1500. And to my point: UTEP season tickets are pitifully cheap.

I know he made that statement. I was just showing what you responded too.

Nobody said anything about 4 tickets.

The FACT is it doesn't cost $1,500 for a season ticket at Texas Tech and Texas A&M.

You're not getting it.

I CAN AFFORD to pay more for food and rent.

But I CHOOSE to spend less. It's called LIVING WITHIN YOUR MEANS.
Thats not living within your means. Where does all your extra money go? If you are spending it equivalent to what you make then you are living within your means. I would guess that you spend less on certain things so you can save and spend more on your autograph stuff.

Last edited:
Thats not living within your means. Its living under your means. Where does all your extra money go? If you are spending it equivalent to what you make then you are living within your means. I would guess that you spend less on certain things so you can save and spend more on your autograph stuff.

And gas to and from Cruces.

Reactions: axingfools1
I know he made that statement. I was just showing what you responded too.

Nobody said anything about 4 tickets.

The FACT is it doesn't cost $1,500 for a season ticket at Texas Tech and Texas A&M.
And nobody said that either. You just assumed it to try and prove your point.

I want to say you are a pathological liar, but I dont want to hurt your feelings.

You can say anything to me. I don't care.

Again, here's the proof. Facts don't care about your feelings.

TxRdKiller:"$150? Good god, man. Is that all UTEP asks for? If it were UT or A$M or Tech it would be $1500 minimum. What a pathetic amount to be calling about."

You: "Price of season football tickets I'm sure. Pitiful."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT