ADVERTISEMENT

If we don't have a football season

No, you're just an entitled person.

Just because I can afford to donate $150 doesn't mean that I will.

It's called money management. That's why you and the others think $80k is a low income. It's because you don't spend within your means.

That's a stupid statement. Most people on this board probably make more than 80k. In most cities where the money is 80k wont get you much. It would be very hard to live beyond your means. Just because other people understand economics and point out the realities of the cost of living doesnt mean they live beyond their means.

Reactions: unihorn
In most cities where the money is 80k wont get you much. It would be very hard to live beyond your means. Just because other people understand economics and point out the realities of the cost of living doesnt mean they live beyond their means.

I understand economics. I just live within my means.

It's VERY VERY easy to live within your means in the VAST MAJORITY of cities making $80k.

Show me PROOF where MOST cities you is very hard to live beyond your means making $80k. I bet you won't find it!

In most cities where the money is 80k wont get you much. It would be very hard to live beyond your means.

I know people living in Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, etc. who make $30-$40k a year and do just fine because they live within their means.

That's a stupid statement.

It's not stupid. You just don't live within your means.

Here's an example of somebody who lives within their means making $40k a year (let's just make it easy and say $35k after taxes).

Major Expenses per year:
Rent- 12,000
Food/Gas- 2,500
Health Insurance- 3,500
Total: 18,000

So there is 17k left to pay for property taxes and homeowner's insurance (if you own a home), car payment (if it's not paid off), and investments, etc.

If you can't survive on $35k a year after taxes then you seriously need to cut back on your expenses.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
It's not stupid. You just don't live within your means.

Here's an example of somebody who lives within their means making $40k a year (let's just make it easy and say $35k after taxes).

Major Expenses per year:
Rent- 12,000
Food/Gas- 2,500
Health Insurance- 3,500
Total: 18,000

So there is 17k left to pay for property taxes and homeowner's insurance (if you own a home), car payment (if it's not paid off), and investments, etc.

If you can't survive on $35k a year after taxes then you seriously need to cut back on your expenses.

The math works for you sharing expenses with your boy partner living in cheap El Chuco.

Here's an example of a couple making $80k a year (let's just make it easy and say $65k after taxes).

Major Expenses per year:
Rent- 12,000
Food/Gas- 5,000
Health Insurance- 7,000
Total: 24,000

So there is 41k left to pay for property taxes and homeowner's insurance (if they own a home), car payment (if it's not paid off), and investments, etc.

If a couple can't survive on $65k a year after taxes then you seriously need to cut back on your expenses.

If you get an autograph, let's say at a game or whatever, how do you get that authenticated?

If you get an autograph, let's say at a game or whatever, how do you get that authenticated?

PSA is the biggest authentication company. You can mail them the autographs or you can get them authenticated at some card shows.

The probably with authentication companies is they don't always get it right. There are fake autographs floating around that say authentic and there are autographs that were obtained in person and they won't authenticate them and will say they're not authentic.

If you want to sell your autographs, definitely get them authenticated. You will get much more for them.

Guy walks into an autograph convention drunk off his ass.....he yells, everyone on this side of the room is gay and he points to a side, everyone on this side of the room is a loser and points to the other side.....

One guy in tight boy shorts and a rainbow halter top runs from side to the other yelling "I'm on the wrong ssside everybody"

Guy walks into an autograph convention drunk off his ass.....he yells, everyone on this side of the room is gay and he points to a side, everyone on this side of the room is a loser and points to the other side.....

One guy in tight boy shorts and a rainbow halter top runs from side to the other yelling "I'm on the wrong ssside everybody"

LOL I love your humor.

If they didn't pretend everything is on track to success I might have some pity on Senter. He's delusional, and needs to know why fans aren't buying tickets and donating money. A simple statement acknowledging the awful status of our program would be a start. We're in a middle of a pandemic. Money is tight everywhere. I'm not gonna give him money to fuel his fireplace.
Exactly. Not a word from them even acknowledging these issues.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Where did I even mention kids at? Learn to read.

Well what does "It all makes perfect sense until you actually have a family" mean? Everybody has a family.

My parents are my family and my aunts, uncles, and cousins are my extended family.

Well what does "It all makes perfect sense until you actually have a family" mean? Everybody has a family.

My parents are my family and my aunt, uncles, and cousins are my extended family.
You live with your aunts and uncles and cousins? Don't you live alone?

You live with your aunts and uncles and cousins? Don't you live alone?

No, they are my extended family. An extended family is "a family that extends beyond the nuclear family, including grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other relatives, who all live nearby or in one household".

In my experience it's a lot different when you live with someone.

I am trying to understand your point. You think people can't live happy lives being independent and living alone?

You think everybody who is living with other people is happy? LOL

I am trying to understand your point. You think people can't live happy lives being independent and living alone?

You think everybody who is living with other people is happy? LOL
He never said that. Pretty sure you guys were talking about finances.

Man AB, you sure do make a lot of assumptions about others on this board. Try listening for once. Not everybody's life is equivalent to yours.

He never said that. Pretty sure you guys were talking about finances.

Man AB, you sure do make a lot of assumptions about others on this board. Try listening for once. Not everybody's life is equivalent to yours.

He said: "It all makes perfect sense until you actually have a family."

He also said he wasn't talking about kids. So what was he talking about then?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT