ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s face it UTEP should drop football or drop to FCS

He has good points and I like most of his posts. I like others posts that have good points and aren’t full of rah-rah junk. Why do you care who likes who’s posts?

anytime you post right after Autograph boy likes. Then when he posts right after you like.
You should see a shrink to help with your multiple personality disorder.

The MWC has nothing to gain but Hawaii doesn’t participate in hoops and the Olympic sports. UTEP going independent and taking Hawaii’s spot in all non football sports with the MWC would be a good deal (for us).

anytime you post right after Autograph boy likes. Then when he posts right after you like.
You should see a shrink to help with your multiple personality disorder.

You have a lot of time on your hands hands for somebody that doesn't have the intelligence to do a simple Google search.

I don't care what you think and if it makes you sleep at night you can believe something that isn't true.

You should see a tutor to help with your IQ.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
The MWC has nothing to gain but Hawaii doesn’t participate in hoops and the Olympic sports. UTEP going independent and taking Hawaii’s spot in all non football sports with the MWC would be a good deal (for us).

That would be a horrendous idea for UTEP to go Independent in football.

You have a lot of time on your hands hands for somebody that doesn't have the intelligence to do a simple Google search.

I don't care what you think and if it makes you sleep at night you can believe something that isn't true.

You should see a tutor to help with your IQ.
?

That doesn't make sense. There is no such thing as a IQ tutor.

Well i just googled and there is IQ tutors. That is still stupid . How does a tutor make your IQ better??

We’ve talked about this before, and I disagree. If you’re committed to losing and aren’t winning conference champs and going to bowl games, conference affiliation doesn’t mean much.

I get it. I just don't want to turn into NMSU and have to play body bag games just about every week.

I think with the right coach UTEP can win conference championships and win bowl games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT