ADVERTISEMENT

Midland High wr commit to UTEP

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001

Good hands; a little on the short side. Was part of a very explosive offense at Midland High.

Good hands; a little on the short side. Was part of a very explosive offense at Midland High.
This guy has to be a walk on.

No FBS coach would offer a 5'9 slot WR who was 3rd best receiver on the team, not try to poop on the kid, but he's def a walk-on. Jalen Childress was one of Midland's top WR's last season, wonder why Kugs didn't look at Childress instead of Bowers.

I agree, he has to be a walkon. The only 40 time ive seen listed is 4.72. Alot of imes i dont put alot of stock in 40 times. However, when you're a 5'9 slot receiver, its very hard to overcome a 4.72 40.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
He got 3rd place at the West Texas Relays in early March in the 100 meters running a computer timed 11.21. Pare that down to 40 yards and it works out to 4.484.

He also got 2nd in the 200 meters clocking in at 22.40 which works out to a 4.48 40. He also helped set the all-time meet record for the 4x100 with his team at 42.19. He's easily faster than Aaron Jones and I never saw Jones caught from behind.

You're welcome.

Reactions: liebestraum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT