ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

What can go wrong will go wrong! 🤣😂🙄😂 I remember some of y’all saying the cowboys had a problem vs AFC teams but they won’t be met until the Super Bowl 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I’m enjoying this meltdown like I do with Manchester United fans who haven’t won the league since Sir Alex

What can go wrong will go wrong! 🤣😂🙄😂 I remember some of y’all saying the cowboys had a problem vs AFC teams but they won’t be met until the Super Bowl 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I’m enjoying this meltdown like I do with Manchester United fans who haven’t won the league since Sir Alex
Thanks for a being a fan...

What a dumbass call. Someone should be fired for that play. And I hate the cowboys but they didn’t give themselves a chance.

Hopefully that stupid final play call will be the end of Mike McDimel.
I don't have a problem with the call. I have a problem with the execution. You're looking at a hail mary from the 40. You can run a conventional play from the 25 and that's what the defense was giving them. If Dak gets down 3 yards earlier, we're having a completely different discussion about why they lost.

Reactions: JCorona
I don't have a problem with the call. I have a problem with the execution. You're looking at a hail mary from the 40. You can run a conventional play from the 25 and that's what the defense was giving them. If Dak gets down 3 yards earlier, we're having a completely different discussion about why they lost.
Only one of MANY reasons why they lost.

So you mean to say this guy wasn’t the problem in Dallas after all?
jason-garrett-clap.gif

Those penalties. That offensive line. The over hyped/under performing skill guys. Poor execution. Lack of accountability. Bad coaching. Still so much more.
I’m not surprised that the rumor of kellen calling that play was to have Mike fired and him take over. That’s how ridiculous this franchise is. I’m shocked opposing fans haven’t started the “Mike is at the wheel” like Ole at United but then again no fun chants with the NFL

It would be hard for a player to judge when exactly to hit the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT