ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

I don't understand why the announcers were praising Dan Quinn earlier in the game. In some games his D is just bad and he has absolutely no answers. Where were the adjustments against the Cardinals, Niners, or Bills?

Or now?

Reactions: mikesarabia
Crap Prescott is in his true playoff form today. Must be nice making 160 million to be a choke artist in big games.
When the D can't make ANY stops, the O has to take chances to keep up.

Dak hasn't looked good today but the loss is on the D.

Shame on me for going against my better judgment and saying the Cowboys would go to the NFC Championship. They can't even beat the worst team in the playoffs.

I at least thought they could beat GB at home, but stupid me, should have known better.

Team will never turn the corner until Jerry Jones dies. He will never relinquish his hold and the team will always come up short to teams with better GMs. They need to move on from Dak, he just can't win the big games, and it is time to move on.

They will never get a good coach that is not a puppet because who in their right mind wants to be under Jerry Jones? This team needs to torn apart and rebuilt with some toughness. Cowboys are weak and get punched in the mouth and roll over.

There is no way in the world that this team will ever get anywhere with the 3, Jones, Prescott and McCarthy. McCarthy will get fired, and they will bring in another Crony of Jones. Prescott will get signed for another long term contract because it is what Jerry does. Jerry thinks he is the best GM in the league.

Sadly, the fans have to pay for this, because Jerry still laughs all the way to the bank.

Shame on me for going against my better judgment and saying the Cowboys would go to the NFC Championship. They can't even beat the worst team in the playoffs.

I at least thought they could beat GB at home, but stupid me, should have known better.

Team will never turn the corner until Jerry Jones dies. He will never relinquish his hold and the team will always come up short to teams with better GMs. They need to move on from Dak, he just can't win the big games, and it is time to move on.

They will never get a good coach that is not a puppet because who in their right mind wants to be under Jerry Jones? This team needs to torn apart and rebuilt with some toughness. Cowboys are weak and get punched in the mouth and roll over.

There is no way in the world that this team will ever get anywhere with the 3, Jones, Prescott and McCarthy. McCarthy will get fired, and they will bring in another Crony of Jones. Prescott will get signed for another long term contract because it is what Jerry does. Jerry thinks he is the best GM in the league.

Sadly, the fans have to pay for this, because Jerry still laughs all the way to the bank.
What makes McCarthy a "crony" of Jones? I'm just curious what the criteria are.

After the Cowboys lost to the 49ers, I knew then that they were not Super Bowl contenders. Getting knocked out after the first game of the playoffs validates that and we can now get on with our lives, instead of hoping for a Super Bowl.

Reactions: axingfools1
After the Cowboys lost to the 49ers, I knew then that they were not Super Bowl contenders. Getting knocked out after the first game of the playoffs validates that and we can now get on with our lives, instead of hoping for a Super Bowl.
I was just hoping the Cowboys would make it to the NFC Championship game, where I did expect them to get blown out by the Niners. But I did think there was a real chance they would lose to the Packers.

At least last season we got to send Tom Brady packing.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Let's be real here. We beat them 32-21 from the 2:00 mark of the 2nd quarter on. Basically, we're Super Bowl champs if you only throw out that uninspired, unprepared, entitled start to the game.

• Haha
Reactions: FeralFelidae
Cowboys need a running game and some run stoppers. Dak can't be the focal point of the entire offense. He's not that good.

There were some really bad mental lapses today. Story of the Cowboys season. Bipolar for sure.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT