ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fantasy Football Sleepers

Robert Woods is a huge bargain right now. Chris Carson will be Seattle's best back. I think he'll be a breakout player. Jarvis Landry I feel is an elite receiver going in the 3 or 4 round adp is a bargain. Davante Adams will be a top 5 receiver this year. Should be a late 1st or early second round pick. Current adp is late 2nd

What's your problem?
Dude? Really? He speaks in jest.

You gag fans can't come on here after a 2 month hiatus and talk crap after your parents remodeled their basement you lived in since jr. high or got your computer privileges back at work since your harrassment charges at work. STFU.

You gag fans can't come on here after a 2 month hiatus and talk crap after your parents remodeled their basement you lived in since jr. high or got your computer privileges back at work since your harrassment charges at work. STFU.

WTF?? LMAO!! Somebody is off their medication.

You were the person talking about the Aggies. I don't care about them. It's clear you like them though.

HeWore does an online Miner sports information site. Unlike NMSU where nobody gives a damn.

Dammit 2step, just need to press "ignore".

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
OMG.....the board was nice for a short period of time.....I hope the moderator takes care of chihuahua.

For me, it's ignore

OMG.....the board was nice for a short period of time.....I hope the moderator takes care of chihuahua.

For me, it's ignore

Is chihuahuas Hewore62? It seems he responds to every thread and is annoying. I feel bad for the OP because he was trying to start a nice thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT