ADVERTISEMENT

SO CAL CHALLENGE

Fun fact: After the tournament:

Tulane 4-1
Cal 1-3
Bradley 1-4
UTEP 1 (technically)-4
I remember thinking Bradly was good at the time and that was a decent loss lol 😆 I was so wrong about this team after the UCSB game. I'll sadly admit that SMH 😏

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
My enduring loyalty to UTEP has shaped my perspective, where victories seem rare, and disappointments prevail. My comments stem from a lifetime of experiencing these letdowns, and while some may see me as a troll, I'm just reflecting the reality I've witnessed. To those who maintain unwavering optimism despite unmet expectations, what term describes you when the eternal sunshine turns dim?

To those who maintain unwavering optimism despite unmet expectations, what term describes you when the eternal sunshine turns dim?
Animated GIF

Last edited:
What partly gives some the tag of a troll, is when personal jabs and attacks are thrown on a board specifically about a sports team or whatever topic. Also derailing topics to take good sports conversations in a totally different direction. If that isn't done then differing view points should be welcome. You for the most part haven't been a troll Corona, but you fell into the personal attacks for a second and that's why I said you were trolling. It wasn't because you don't have faith in the Miners. I agree with you however Utep Football and Mens Basketball has been Overall disappointing over the past 30+ years. There have been a couple of bright spots, but nothing consistent. I and others though choose to have hope when we see signs of positive change. If it's a bit misplaced so be it, but hopefully the pay off one day will be worth it!

Reactions: EPUTEP and JCorona
My enduring loyalty to UTEP has shaped my perspective, where victories seem rare, and disappointments prevail. My comments stem from a lifetime of experiencing these letdowns, and while some may see me as a troll, I'm just reflecting the reality I've witnessed. To those who maintain unwavering optimism despite unmet expectations, what term describes you when the eternal sunshine turns dim?
"I hate myself."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT