ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Bowl renovations

Minerinciter

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 20, 2001

Question for the Athletic Council members or whoever, what is going on in the east side of the stadium? I noticed that there is work being done by the old Iron Mine, possibly even elevator shafts.

LOL! My point is that the Texas and UTEP renovations happen at the same time, sometimes.

That’s crazy they have raised 80 million out of the 175 needed to complete the project through private donations. I know UTEP will never have that type of fundraising clout but that impressive.

Vanderbilt’s football stadium has not undergone a major renovation since that 1981 project, which cost $10.1 million (about $28 million in today's dollars). Since then, every other SEC stadium has been renovated multiple times, including at least one face lift in the past 12 years.
Just like the renovation of the Sun Bowl from 1980- 1982 (north end and the high east end).

Anybody aware of what upgrades are completed and which ones are yet to be started / completed?

havent they had ummm since last fall to figure something out?

Come on, Senter came up with #EPMAD. Didn't you know that right after he tweeted it that thousands of people went and bought tickets? There are only a few thousands tickets left for the game. He even tweeted to buy season tickets to avoid all the long lines. It's going to be a madhouse on Saturday!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT