ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Bowl renovations

You have your unnamed sources and I have my own eyes. I wonder which one I'm going to believe. I stand 100% by everything I've said! Taco is my everyday name that I've been called since the first grade. If your sources are in fact around the program they know exactly who I am and they can come and address it with me in person.
Anyone that wants to believe is free to do so. I now know for a fact that you are full of it.

You have your unnamed sources and I have my own eyes. I wonder which one I'm going to believe. I stand 100% by everything I've said! Taco is my everyday name that I've been called since the first grade. If your sources are in fact around the program they know exactly who I am and they can come and address it with me in person.
Well now, that sounds pretty legit, I must say.

Reactions: JCorona
Don't make me call sources. Lol, naw but for reals I've heard of some shady ass illegal activities that would happen under Stull. Let's just say we tried cheating.
The football coach ('86- '88) or the athletic director?

Nope, I pegged Taco to be a bullshit artist. And an anti program troll. I called some higher-ups myself and they confirmed that the nutrition program at UTEP is solid. Trying to hurt UTEP Athletics Taco? Your posts say yes.
Give us some specifics about the improvements in the nutrition program. I just know that AJ himself singled that out as one of the program's biggest shortcomings, although that was a few years ago. If Dimel and Senter have managed some real improvements, then at least that's a step in the right direction.

What is UTEP's training table like?

Reactions: Taco1977
This is interesting. On one hand we have someone who has put his name out there and says validate for yourself because people will know who I am. On the other hand we have a couple posters who have their own connections to the program and are calling bullshit on the former.

Getting my popcorn to see how this all unfolds.

Judge Greg Mathis is, or at least was, the best TV judge. I haven't watched him in awhile but he used to crack me up the way he would deal with the dummies in his court.
I don’t watch those show very often, but I gotta believe that some of, if not all of, these people are actors or regular people playing a part.

Judge Greg Mathis is, or at least was, the best TV judge. I haven't watched him in awhile but he used to crack me up the way he would deal with the dummies in his court.
I’m partial to Judge Milian, myself. Well at least from 10+ years ago. Not only was she no bullshit but she was hot while taking no BS. She’s evidently had too much work done though. Looking kinda plastic these days.

You would know.

I write my opinion. When I am backing it up, they are followed by facts that someone can easily look up.

You can’t go on the UTEP website and see what the “training table” looks like or a detailed description of what that would include.

Then again, I wouldn’t expect a person with your mental capacity to understand such a concept.

I write my opinion. When I am backing it up, they are followed by facts that someone can easily look up.

You can’t go on the UTEP website and see what the “training table” looks like or a detailed description of what that would include.

Then again, I wouldn’t expect a person with your mental capacity to understand such a concept.
Don't you have some calls to screen or brunch to serve someone?

Give us some specifics about the improvements in the nutrition program. I just know that AJ himself singled that out as one of the program's biggest shortcomings, although that was a few years ago. If Dimel and Senter have managed some real improvements, then at least that's a step in the right direction.

What is UTEP's training table like?
It is at the top of their priority list and I believe they either just launched or will be launching an upgrade to this any week.

John Reecer (@JReecerBGDN) Tweeted:
BREAKING: The WKU Board of Regents approve the construction of new facilities for the school’s softball and soccer programs. AD Todd Stewart said it cost around $3 million. Funding will primarily come from WKU’s share of exit revenue from departing members of C-USA. @bgdailynews https://t.co/fdXRTTv2PL

I wonder what we're using our exit fees on...

John Reecer (@JReecerBGDN) Tweeted:
BREAKING: The WKU Board of Regents approve the construction of new facilities for the school’s softball and soccer programs. AD Todd Stewart said it cost around $3 million. Funding will primarily come from WKU’s share of exit revenue from departing members of C-USA. @bgdailynews https://t.co/fdXRTTv2PL

I wonder what we're using our exit fees on...
We probably don't want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT