ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Bowl renovations

On Teicher's new podcast a couple of weeks ago, Senter stated that construction is still on schedule. Senter did say that nobody can tell what will happen a few weeks from now(or if there might be any delay in the future due to this virus), but that up until this point the construction workers have been working as normal.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
2025 home opener against our new rival Sul Ross. There first D1 game, we win 15-14 on a last second 55 yard field goal. Senter and Dimel gush what a great victory. This sets us up to win 2 games that year.

Hopefully we’re in the WAC/Independent by then. Follow this with road games versus 3 P5 teams

2025 home opener against our new rival Sul Ross. There first D1 game, we win 15-14 on a last second 55 yard field goal. Senter and Dimel gush what a great victory. This sets us up to win 2 games that year.
If it gets close to that point, it's time to put the program down.

tenor.gif

Sul Ross is named for Lawrence Sullivan Ross, 19th Governor of Texas and Confederate General. I figure by 2021 people will demand it gets renamed.

Sul Ross is named for Lawrence Sullivan Ross, 19th Governor of Texas and Confederate General. I figure by 2021 people will demand it gets renamed.

Was also the President of Texas A&M and the reason why Sully from Monsters Inc. was named as such.

It would be a shame if Texas can’t reach an agreement with their athletes and they’re forced to forfeit their game against us.

Stephen F. Austin, "father" of Texas was the one that brought slavery to Texas against the wishes of the Mexican government. Austin hs needs to change it's name and the city of Austin, Tx as well.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Stephen F. Austin, "father" of Texas was the one that brought slavery to Texas against the wishes of the Mexican government. Austin hs needs to change it's name and the city of Austin, Tx as well.

Sam Houston
Jim Bowie

Both slave owners. Bowie was a slave smuggler. I'm sure local alumni would just love to change the name of "La Bowie"

Jim Bowie is famous in Texas lore but a part of his life was involved in slave trading. Bowie hs needs a name change.

No way, since they’ve had a tough life in Guatemala, they should get $20 a hour plus housing for them and their families.
I don’t know man, that’s around how much I make. If it wasn’t for the 15-20 hrs of ot every week I would barely survive.

I think it’s only fair to pay them $25hr, plus housing, as you mentioned, and also $1000 a month of food stamps and free health insurance.

We don’t want them to be overworked and struggling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT