ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP is a 27 point dog vs Boise St and Boise St prediction

Hasn't he been hurt for the last four years?
According to Dimel Awatt and Wadley will be fine for Boise. St. So we'll probably see 4 RBs with Flores as the 4th guy. Eldredge really impressed me. I watched the game replay and I know it was not a superior opponent, but his decision making, stop and start and breaking tackles was really cool to watch.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Dimel will coach the game of his life… This is not the same ol Boise St. UCF hurt themselves more than anything BSU did early on.

giphy.gif

I reserve the right to re do my prediction with Hankins & Wadley out. New prediction Boise St. 45 UTEP 13

Dimel said Wadley would play. He's keeping him out of practice to preserve him or he lied.

Reactions: nattybry
Am I the only one high on Awatt? He appears to be the only back we have that can break one off at any time. I’d like to see a heavy dose of him…provided he’s healthy enough.

Eldridge and Flores as backups to him.
I like the 3 backs we have and I think Dimel does a good job of giving them a fair amount of reps.

Am I the only one high on Awatt? He appears to be the only back we have that can break one off at any time. I’d like to see a heavy dose of him…provided he’s healthy enough.

Eldridge and Flores as backups to him.
I've been high on this guy for a while, every time we gave Josh Fields a carry last year I would say that would've been better if Awatt was out there.

Hopefully, he's not too banged up.

Dimel just said he wants to shorten the game. Forecast says there may be rain in Boise Friday.

How much is Boise St. paying or is it a home n home. Pretty sad if we're getting paid by a fellow mid major to get trounced!

Thats what most schools do but when UTEP does it its bad? Of course after the Miners receive a season opener beat down at Oklahoma it will be hard to give tickets away.
Depends on how this season goes. If Boise is 4-8 or 6-6, a .500 MWC team doesn’t scream “premium” to me. Does it for you?

One .500 season doesnt erase all the history Boise has accomplished the last two decades.

One .500 season doesnt eraae all the history Boise has accomplished the last two decades.
You’re right. And they’re still not close to being on the level of Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, and Texas Tech. All of whom, you could charge “premium” pricing for.

You’re right. And they’re still not close to being on the level of Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, and Texas Tech. All of whom, you could charge “premium” pricing for.
Arizona 🤣 but yeah none of those schools are coming back here any time soon. This is as premium as it gets.

Arizona 🤣 but yeah none of those schools are coming back here any time soon. This is as premium as it gets.
Only if they have a really good season. Since NMSU is considered “premium”, you’re right this is a “super premium” game. $50 endzone seats a comin’

I'd say even though Arizona is in Pac 12 Boise St is more premium than the Wildcats in Football. Boise St. is similar not the same, but similar to Gonzaga in Basketball.

Boise is more premium than than Arizona or Tech. Tech doesn't have near the football pedigree Boise does.
Tech is in the Big 12 and will have a TV contract like 4 or 5 times the value of Boise - once they expand. Of course taking AAC teams, though you claimed they were the same.

You have a grudge against the Big 12. It’s cool. Probably weren’t accepted to their schools and had to settle for UTEP or Western Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT