ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs McMurray

MINER.JAY

All Star
May 24, 2018
Anyone attending the game tonight? Any thoughts? Predictions? I’m watching the womens game now on ESPN+ now. The basketball production looks way better than football currently

If they lose, atleast we can give up early and not allow hope to build up.

Guys on Miner Talk are talking about silver lining in the basketball program, like we have the 2009-2010 team. Did I misremember last year? They played a lot of close basketball, but they were an overall awful team that peaked in December. Regressed or stagnated throughout the year. Terrible in conference. Terrible in fundamentals such as free throw shooting. You can hang your hat on defense atleast, but if you can't score what so ever, defense becomes meaningless.

7008a0028716c9cad1d4bec614663c27.jpg

Reactions: utep2step
Anyone attending the game tonight? Any thoughts? Predictions? I’m watching the womens game now on ESPN+ now. The basketball production looks way better than football currently
Stuck working.

UTEP 72
McFlurry with Oreos 45

I've got it on. Of course the camera is bouncing. McMurray is gonna shoot a ton of 3s and double team every entry pass from the miners

Jones with a good bounce pass to Camper for the dunk, then blocks a shot and then hits a trailing 3 pointer. Very nice.

We gave up 42 points. Still having trouble defending the rim and the 3 point line.

We are gonna miss Z, but Jones looks like he may be an upgrade.

Reactions: Lil_Train
McMurray had 7 offensive boards in the first half. We had 3. They are out hustling us. They are also shooting 50% from behind the arc. Defensively we are still forcing a lot of turnovers, but our defensive rebounding is still weak, our perimeter D is still weak, and like axing is always pointing out, over playing the passing lanes has led to some easy layups for McMurray. Thank goodness we're so much bigger, stronger, and more athletic.

That LaBlanc dude for McMurray has major d1 skills. He is taking it to Golding’s D.

Jones is lean and ready to go. Just needs to chill but solid athleticism. Powell and Hardy are the captains on the floor. Hamilton has good footwork. He needs to go play with a little more meanness but gives good minutes. Hardy lights it up, disappears, lights it up and disappears again; strange. Dos Anjos is bigger than I thought and solid minutes. David Terrell was very impressive. Great hustle and strength for a freshman playing mid major ball. Solomon showing paint awareness and good d. Kalu needs more minutes and given the ball. He is too strong but did let himself get trapped a couple times on baseline.

That LaBlanc dude for McMurray has major d1 skills. He is taking it to Golding’s D.

Jones is lean and ready to go. Just needs to chill but solid athleticism. Powell and Hardy are the captains on the floor. Hamilton has good footwork. He needs to go play with a little more meanness but gives good minutes. Hardy lights it up, disappears, lights it up and disappears again; strange. Dos Anjos is bigger than I thought and solid minutes. David Terrell was very impressive. Great hustle and strength for a freshman playing mid major ball. Solomon showing paint awareness and good d. Kalu needs more minutes and given the ball. He is too strong but did let himself get trapped a couple times on baseline.
Uh Hardy is 2-8 FG and 1-4 from 3.

Abilene has a double digit second half lead at Oklahoma State.

Kentucky drubs NMSU and the under 142 hits! ✅

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT