Vs (6) Marshall

Who wins?

• UTEP

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Marshall

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Autograph boy...omg!!! Wtf!!! His son played D1!!! You claim to understand sports...if that was remotely true, you would know that being a D1 athlete speaks volumes to his athletic prowess. I know that this has been discussed in multiple threads and for some reason you have to bring it up again! You are such a broken record. Also, I dont know how many times that you have claimed that you are just being sarcastic. I know sarcasm. I know wit. You sir, are just an asshole. Now, can you stop stirring crap and watch what could be the last game of the season. There....I have now fed the trolls...smh...

Our offense has been poor, nothing we're not used to this year, but this poor defensive effort is killing me.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Somebody is mad! LMAO!!!

And see post 71 on this thread. There is the proof you were asking for.

This is like arguing with a 5 year old. Last post your way. Again, look at the outline of the day you posted. Post 68 to be exact. Then look at the outline I posted. Not the same. But go ahead with your fake news. The only people who have to use the tactics you use are those who have to skew facts to “prove” something. Its all good. Good night Robert.

Since you’ve mentioned my name a time or three.

Autograph boy...omg!!! Wtf!!! His son played D1!!! You claim to understand sports...if that was remotely true, you would know that being a D1 athlete speaks volumes to his athletic prowess. I know that this has been discussed in multiple threads and for some reason you have to bring it up again! You are such a broken record. Also, I dont know how many times that you have claimed that you are just being sarcastic. I know sarcasm. I know wit. You sir, are just an asshole. Now, can you stop stirring crap and watch what could be the last game of the season. There....I have now fed the trolls...smh...

Like I said, I know parents like fanati. Normally people just smile and nod at those parents and they can just state how amazing their kids are and how they work 80 hours a work, etc.

And yes, I was being sarcastic. Sorry you can't decipher that.

The easiest way to know somebody knows they are being called on their BS is when they start using obscenities.

This is like arguing with a 5 year old. Last post your way. Again, look at the outline of the day you posted. Post 68 to be exact. Then look at the outline I posted. Not the same. But go ahead with your fake news. The only people who have to use the tactics you use are those who have to skew facts to “prove” something. Its all good. Good night Robert.

Surprise surprise. I show proof and you still aren't happy. LOL!!!!!!

I already proved that multiple people agreed with me.

Everybody knows who I am. That's fine.

I already said it was from a different link somebody else posted and I posted your link. All of that time isn't "working".

Auto Boy just mad because he didn't get all district water boy his senior year

I did!!!! Hanging up on my wall!!!! I'll take a picture of it and show you later!!!!!!

I did meet an Academy Award winning actor and a famous actress this past week, but carry on.

Apologies to everyone for taking up 1/2 the thread for no good reason other than to argue with AB. I know I don’t care for it when someone else engages him in the same way. Should’ve let it go from the get go.

I could blame it on the Jack and Cokes but I did that last time.:confused:

Apologies to everyone for taking up 1/2 the thread for no good reason other than to argue with AB. I know I don’t care for it when someone else engages him in the same way. Should’ve let it go from the get go.

You should have.

Too bad you can't admit when you're wrong when people state facts and have to act like a little crybaby.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Do you think it was as exciting for them as it was for you?

Richard Dreyfuss isn't a friendly person to begin with, so he's not a pleasant person overall.

On the other hand, Bella Heathcote was just lovely. It was great hearing her speak for almost two hours and spoke to her a few minutes after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT