ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the top hoops player

Who's supposed to be the Top player, is it Boum or Jamal The Enemy ?

168de85f13790be44c374104aea60b25.gif

You can always count on sports opinion with the weird threads and comments

Boum is our best player now that Bryson is gone. Not sure that's a good thing though. Bieniemy dissapointed against NMSU (2 assists and 0-5 from 3). Verhoven needs to rebound!

Reactions: MinerMambo
This is Boum’s and Bienamy’s team. Both are exceptional athletes but Bienemy is not consistent with his shooting and Boum, while a fearless player, over plays instead of letting the game come to him. Kalu is the future. Great upper body strength and explosiveness under the rim but he can’t be judged against a good NMSU team. That game was his first taste of big boy wear big boy pants basketball.

Boum lost us the game against Kansas last year. If he’s our best player we’re in trouble
Terry should have called timeout and regroup but Terry admitted he is a “let them play thru challenges” coach and he got that from Rick Barnes, his mentor. He did that his entire tenure while at UTEP. If we place blame, put it on the CEO.

Boum lost us the game against Kansas last year. If he’s our best player we’re in trouble
UTEP lost that Kansas game because they didn’t make enough shots and didn’t get enough stops. Yes, Boum turned it over, but that’s not the reason they lost.

I was just watching Tae Tae highlights. He reminds me a lot of Omar Thomas.

I say now its Sibley.
No disrespect to Sibley, but he will need to step up big time if he is now our best player. I'm not saying he can't do it, but I had him as probably our 4/5 best player last year.

I think we will be pleasantly happy with Hardy.

Reactions: Lil_Train
No disrespect to Sibley, but he will need to step up big time if he is now our best player. I'm not saying he can't do it, but I had him as probably our 4/5 best player last year.

I think we will be pleasantly happy with Hardy.
Agree on Sibley. I'm just not super confident he is ready to be a consistent factor, especially at the 3. I thought getting a guy like Calvin Solomon would have been a big plus; someone that has produced at this level and has alot of experience. I haven't seen that Solomon has committed to any one yet, but it seems more and more unlikely he will come to UTEP.

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT