ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Terry makes 1st UTEP offer / Basketball Recruiting

Possible grad transfer

I was looking at this guy a few days ago when he entered the portal. Put up 8 assists on UTEP. He may want to play alongside Williams since he destroyed the rainbows in that game.

The only drawback is that he is a poor shooter. Terry REALLY needs 2-3 guys that can shoot in the high 30% to around 40% range for his offense to run full throttle.

Looks like a 1st class stud to me. Any reason to think he would want to come to UTEP? Bet he's got tons of offers.
From what I saw recently, he is considering UTEP. If I remember correctly, when I looked up his JUCO stats he averaged 7.5 points a game as a freshman playing 18 minutes a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil_Train
According to my count, the returnees; Williams, Boum, Eze, Archie, Vila and Tydus, plus Kennedy, Mc Griff and Ozema(sp) makes nine, so Terry has four scollys?

Serious offers from Louisville and Xavier to IU to some mid majors. Needs to hit the weight room but if by some miracle CRT lands him this recruit this will calm the Stroud supporters.
Only Kennedy can soften the blow. This kid is 2 years out and is gaining interest from both Michigan schools. Terry has yet to sign any recruits a year ahead, so not too excited about this one or Wade Taylor. He needs to sign an upperclassmen PG now. Terry may not be around in a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT