ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

Ha no he wont. 6Ft is too short to play on the dline. Dl line needs to be 6'3 and higher.

I bet you the farm he lines up on the outside, Fili. As for his motor, kickball, it’s always revved. Very quick/fast for a guy who goes 275+. He’s a high energy guy. While on the short side, he’s closer to 6’2” than 6’0”.

Reactions: minerpride31
I bet you the farm he lines up on the outside, Fili. As for his motor, kickball, it’s always revved. Very quick/fast for a guy who goes 275+. He’s a high energy guy. While on the short side, he’s closer to 6’2” than 6’0”.

So 6’1”?

I saw a little bit of McIver’s hudl film. At least that team ran a 3 man front on occasion.

Last edited:

Maybe he should lose some weight and play LB??

Reactions: kickballpro
Based off of twitter, it looks like Q. Drennan will be coming back home to play at UTEP as a Senior Grad transfer.

I wonder if UTEP will have any interest in Gabe Stonewall? Now that there has been a coaching change at UNM, I would assume that he will be looking for a new home. For some reason, I could see him ending up at NMSU.

Reactions: kickballpro
I wonder if UTEP will have any interest in Gabe Stonewall? Now that there has been a coaching change at UNM, I would assume that he will be looking for a new home. For some reason, I could see him ending up at NMSU.
Bob Davies: "C ya in Cruces"?

Just BS'ing.:p

Can anyone do research or know the last time UTEP specifically offered a long snapper? The last one UTEP recruited played in a bowl game, played in the NFL and won a super bowl ring with the Eagles. Yes, Jon Dorenbos.

With Long Snappers, kickers, and Punters. Division 1 schools will often have multiple of each on the roster. But only 1 of each gets a scholarship.

Theres a kicker in Alamogordo named Brett Money who is a really good left footed kicker. His dad takes him all over the country and was telling me all about how it works. It's really cutthroat for those 3 spots

It’s been stated before, but Dimel mismanaged TJ Goodwin this past season and that has potentially had a domino effect on us now losing his brother and his close friend. I would not be surprised to see these kids end up at a La. Tech, or Utah State, in the same way that we lost AJ Carter last year. I just hope that we don’t lose TJ as well.

In regards to both recruits referencing Remstock leaving; it’s funny how the only coach that we have lost so far, apparently had such a good connection. Yet the more obvious coaches that needed to leave are still here.

My biggest fear is if losing these two is just the result of smoke coming from some bigger underlying problems within our program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT