ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

Bc I think it’s gay to go on local tv to rub it in. Kid you got an offer to Nevada Las Vegas not Texas.

Best of luck to him but not a fan of how he made his decision. That is all.

IYNWUYAU

Reactions: minerpride31
Bc I think it’s gay to go on local tv to rub it in. Kid you got an offer to Nevada Las Vegas not Texas.

Best of luck to him but not a fan of how he made his decision. That is all.

IYNWUYAU
I agree I think it was pretty lame. He was no LJ Martin or Tavorus Jones. Those guys had multiple offers. Besides I think Utep got the better local QB. Mr Ochoa was scared of a little of competition . What does he think is going to happen at UNLV, or any other school he goes to?? He isnt a 5 star QB with a guaranteed spot. Not even Archi Manning got a guaranteed starting job. In college football you will have to compete for a starting job.

These kids work their butts off to achieve their dreams. Don't see why grown men would be offended how they choose to celebrate their hard work. Especially since a lot of the youth today don't have much drive to do anything these days.
They are young adults now. The world is a tough place. They can take the heat. It will only make them better.

In this case, I think he saw the QB room getting full and decided he wanted to go elsewhere. One thing I will say is Marion will be gone next season after his redshirt.

They are young adults now. The world is a tough place. They can take the heat. It will only make them better.

In this case, I think he saw the QB room getting full and decided he wanted to go elsewhere. One thing I will say is Marion will be gone next season after his redshirt.
A 17 year old is not a young adult. Whatever his reasoning is for going somewhere else doesn't justify bashing a 17 year old kid.

3 QB's, I wonder if Gael Ochoa is headed to UNLV, I bet so. Seems like UTEP now has a TON of QB's... Let's see how this all plays out.
3 QB's, I wonder if Gael Ochoa is headed to UNLV, I bet so. Seems like UTEP now has a TON of QB's... Let's see how this all plays out.
We got a THIRD QB commitment from this weekend. Looks like a backup QB at APU last year?

Keep your eye on Skyler -- He was a redshirt Freshman at AP last year and can throw the ball. might be the upset in that QB race...

A 17 year old is not a young adult. Whatever his reasoning is for going somewhere else doesn't justify bashing a 17 year old kid.
Perfect example of how soft our country is now.
"Bashing" for stating his opinion on how the kid handled it? Please. He probably gets harder things thrown at him in practice.
I don't feel the need to go on news live to announce you changed your mind and "got something better". Although, it may be the last time he gets ANY attention, so there's that. (He is NOT a D1 QB) Not that he reads this board, but if he gets his feelings hurt by ONE person posting THEIR opinion, he needs to change his direction in life to baby sitting or whatever....

I forgot how soft the world is nowadays. Let’s make a cuddle, and safe space room for him and all other recruits who want NIL, collective money but can’t take online criticism.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Brian Orakpo Ballers GIF by The Roku Channel

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
Don't feel bad. One day he'll be gutting us.
I don’t feel bad. Off the bat it speaks a lot about the magnetism this coach and his staff have to bring in so many players in such a small amount of time. I know a lot of these kids are from his previous team but I don’t mind that the core of this team will be Austin Peay guys who know the system and what’s expected. But it also shows that kids want to come to UTEP. This guy got more commits in a matter of days than Dimel would get in months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT