ADVERTISEMENT

La Tech vs UTEP predictions.

So Vegas consensus is Over/Under at 50.5 with the Miners being a -1 favorite. I don't see how the Miners can be favored in any game. Miners have scored 28 points their last 2 home games. I'm gonna go with the over and say Miners 28, Bulldogs 24.

I'm going to watch tonight I just don't have anymore comments or opinions left in me this season until Hardison is not starting or Dimel is gone. So I'll watch in in silence hoping for the best, but definitely expecting the worse 🤞
Well..... You got your wish. Harrison didn't start. The result was even worse. Absolutely no offense without him.

Well..... You got your wish. Harrison didn't start. The result was even worse. Absolutely no offense without him.
So we got the exact same thing from a guy making a last minute start vs a guy who’s been here for almost half a decade. But you see where Dimel squirmed and reverted back to six years ago when he had Kai Locksley. They may not have had a good game but they earned their scholarships with the beating they took.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT