ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU fans being NMSU fans

I don’t understand you. Instead of bashing the classless nmsu fans like any regular sports fan should, you justify the aggies by saying UTEP fans have done this too.

Since you don't understand, let me explain it to you. UTEP fans do the same things. Any fan that does that is classless and stupid. I never justified anything. Please let me know if you need me to explain further.

Since you don't understand, let me explain it to you. UTEP fans do the same things. Any fan that does that is classless and stupid. I never justified anything. Please let me know if you need me to explain further.
In your comment all you stated was UTEP fans have never done this. You Never stated anything about it being classless and stupid.

In your comment all you stated was UTEP fans have never done this. You Never stated anything about it being classless and stupid.

It’s because he IS an Aggie fan and ales pleasure in irritating miner fans with his ridiculous post ....

It’s because he IS an Aggie fan and ales pleasure in irritating miner fans with his ridiculous post ....

Not an Aggie fan. Graduated from UTEP about 10 years ago. But if it makes you happy to think that, then so be it.

I left early in the Cedrick Lang game, when we were losing bad. Some country boys in NMSU gear told me, my brother, and his girlfriend to go back to Juarez. That was crazy, considering they're only 40 miles away.

Reactions: Prospero915
I left early in the Cedrick Lang game, when we were losing bad. Some country boys in NMSU gear told me, my brother, and his girlfriend to go back to Juarez. That was crazy, considering they're only 40 miles away.
Sounds like some white trash..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT