ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU Next

MinerDave

All Star
Dec 20, 2001
Just watched the Aggies beat UNM on TV. Love them or hate them, they have a very good program. Could be a long night on Tuesday

Reactions: UTEP05
You can't compare our two programs. NMSU doesn't have to face the same daunting, impossible challenges that poor Coach Floyd has to endure. First of all, they're so much closer to recruiting hotbeds. Second, they don't have to coach those evil, coddled, millenials! Finally, they don't come from a small, one-bid conference.

Give Floyd that NMSU Program and they're in the Elite 8 guaranteed. In Floyd we trust!!!

You can't compare our two programs. NMSU doesn't have to face the same daunting, impossible challenges that poor Coach Floyd has to endure. First of all, they're so much closer to recruiting hotbeds. Second, they don't have to coach those evil, coddled, millenials! Finally, they don't come from a small, one-bid conference.

Give Floyd that NMSU Program and they're in the Elite 8 guaranteed. In Floyd we trust!!!

Plus, Las Cruces doesn't have a free press and unbridled Internet ignorantly and unjustly tearing their coach down.

I'm always there, but it's my job. I will ALWAYS hate NMSUx no matter what
This past summer I was at one of those Cool Canyon Nights music concerts when a band member mentioned someone in the crowd there from Las Cruces. I didn't yell it, but I didn't exactly whisper it either, but I said "aggies suck" loud enough for the crowd around me to hear. It drew applause and laughter and a few "yeahs". That is what a rivalry is about. Was it rude? Mmm nah. Don't think for a minute I've haven't received some crap from Las Crucens when I've been over there wearing some Miner gear. I won't use the word hate...but I will never root for anything aggie.

I'm going to the game Tuesday, mostly hoping to see Price fight with the "Fire Floyd" sign holders.

Price throws UTEP05 with a sucker punch to the chin...wait, wtf?! unihorn just leveled UTEPMiners8106 with a "Glasgow Kiss" to the face...OMG, President Natalicio just got decked two rows forward. I hope she's ok! Oh my, it's getting ugly and it's amongst Miner fans and a former coach!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT