ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Arizona at UTEP game thread

i meant more about the internet issues.... this always happens to us out of towners... always a damn problem with the feeds
i have come to expect it!

anyone that is watching the game. Is the offense fast tempo? or do they huddle?

They're selling out on the run on first and second run and were running into it. Question is though, can our wrs beat one on one coverage?

They're selling out on the run on first and second run and were running into it. Question is though, can our wrs beat one on one coverage?

They haven’t taken a shot downfield. Is there anyone you feel has that take the top off speed?

No time for the panic button, but damn...

Also we idk if it’s the uniforms or the streams camera angles but we look small as shit like a high school team.

This offense is awful
giphy.gif

Reactions: KaneFan29
Line up in the same formation twice and false start on the second play. I know it’s early but damn where’s the offensive imagination?

So THIS is what crappy football looks like. All the hype on here had me hopeful but this is just sad

I guess our safety didn't want to crush that receiver. Thats what happens when you sit back and don't move towards the ball.

Reactions: unihorn
Very much so. Maybe Kugler wasn't crazy to run all the time. It made the misery end quicker.

Well down 17.... in the immortal words of Joe Goossen “You’d gotta f*cking get inside on him now.”
maxresdefault.jpg

UTEP’s offense can’t get anything going. Our offensive line sucks.

Our defense has to create a turnover. Let’s finish the half on a positive note.

Let’s start the second half with a defensive three and out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT