ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Arizona at UTEP game thread

Looking at the stats, UTEP dominated time of possession and 1st downs, but was 0-2 in turnovers. Take away that fluke 50 yard pass and NAU likely has no cushion. Miners have the momentum so they are set up to put NAU away

3rd and 12 with momentum and we let a receiver sit wide open 15 yards up field....and then no review. SMH

Anyone who said six wins and a bowl was crazy. This team was 0-12 for a reason. They’re showing way more than they ever showed last year but it’s still not enough to beat a 1-AA team. This is not a quick fix... we can thank Kugler, Stull and Nana for that.

We’re still in this game.

Never mind.

Back in it!

Lost it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaneFan29
I have to be honest... even I didn’t see the safety on that play.... and the game is out of reach.

If it makes anyone feel better KState is getting beat up by an FCS team also.

11742615.gif

Looking at the stats, UTEP dominated time of possession and 1st downs, but was 0-2 in turnovers. Take away that fluke 50 yard pass and NAU likely has no cushion. Miners have the momentum so they are set up to put NAU away
It was the exact opposite. So much for my football forsight

I guess some of us believed this team would be much better than last year’s team. This was not the way we wanted to start the season.

It's true. All the El pasoans and other players not in uniform look very small. We def looked like a high school team as far as stature. This rebuild will def take a few recruiting classes. I was sitting in front of deion hankins. He didn't seem very into the game or excited. Hope he stays after this showing

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT