ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Houston got smoked by ND State last night

Time will tell. I think 99.9% of fans are not upset about Dimel anymore and are on board. Still better to get blownout in the playoffs than to not go.

NDSU is a solid ball club. FBS schools will no longer schedule them. They consider Minnesota their #1 rival, however, the Gophers will not play them anymore.

I'm not on the Dimel bus but I do want him to succeed.

I didn't know Reffet is UNT Def. coordinator? Troy giving him all he can handle.

NDSU can usually hang with most FBS teams. Between 2010-2016, they reeled off 6 straight wins over FBS opponents, 5 of whom were from P5 conferences. Not to mention the 5 straight nattys. The Bison are for real. That said, I still thought SHSU would make a better game of it this year.

Keeler post-game said it was his boys against their men. That was both an honest and accurate statement. Their offensive line was just brutal. Watched until I couldn't watch, they could have named the score against Sam, a quality opponent. NDSU is a really, really good football team. Not Alabama good, but they win C-USA this year hands down. And that's with a 65 man roster. Rear view mirror stuff, but Keeler would have been far less of a question mark than Dimal, IMO...

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT