ADVERTISEMENT

So what's really the deal with Willms

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
EP times, though not always reliable just said Willms is out the entire season. Willms Twitter says other wise!? Someone who knows please enlighten us as to what's really up please?

He IS CLEARED to play.

Here is his twitter, read for yourself.

El Paso Herald Post is back. However, it is online only. This was always my favorite paper.

MinerRush does a good job with the latest up to the minute Miner reports and this site(MinerIllustrated) does a good job, but just via Facebook, for latest news.

If you want instant every morning UTEP (sports) news, set a search string (i.e.- UTEP+Miners+sports+whatever else) for your email (Google works really well and set it to your inbox).

He IS CLEARED to play.

Here is his twitter, read for yourself.

El Paso Herald Post is back. However, it is online only. This was always my favorite paper.

MinerRush does a good job with the latest up to the minute Miner reports and this site(MinerIllustrated) does a good job, but just via Facebook, for latest news.

If you want instant every morning UTEP (sports) news, set a search string (i.e.- UTEP+Miners+sports+whatever else) for your email (Google works really well and set it to your inbox).
I saw that too(EP Herald Post). Brought back memories when I was a kid :)

I know Willms said he was cleared. My guess is they will wait until at least the first exhibition to say anything official, just to see how his health (foot) react during camp.

UPDATE: Just saw a pic on UTEP'S BASKETBALL Facebook page from their practice today. Willms is suited up.

Last edited:
59341098.jpg

I wonder why Willms didn't have surgery on his foot once last season was over? He was pretty gimpy then as I recall.

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT