ADVERTISEMENT

Soggy Bowl Projections

I really don't view this as a letdown yet. Charlotte's passing offense is good. The defense needs to try to step up. We play a ton of man defense on the outside. If Reynolds is given time, he is going to burn UTEP.
I agree. But it seems like when something good happens to UTEP, something bad will immediately follow. That’s the trend.

The Miners have to learn to turn their heads.

The first pass interference was blatant, but I don't think the second one gets called if he just turns his head.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Wow. Good ruling. You couldn’t see when the ball popped out since there were too many bodies in the way..
The announcers thought his knee might have been down at the one, but I couldn't see from the camera angle that he still had possession of the ball with his knee down.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Can't believe some luck is on our side for a change!!!! The curse is close to being broken!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 1KiddMiner
Charlotte giving the game to UTEP. Now UTEP just needs to take it. Could UTEP give up 3 TDs' in 13:46?

• Wow
Reactions: 1KiddMiner
Ugh, the Miners made a good play deflecting that pass and the receiver still caught it. (Can't really fault the effort on that play.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT