ADVERTISEMENT

The Other Battle of I-10 Game Thread

Is UTSA blitzing? How are they penetrating every play? If they're blitzing, there are plays you can call to counter that, but that would require coaching.
Nope, our lineman have the worst feet. UTSA defensive ends seem to be beating our tackles using simple speed rush techniques.

If your players are losing their battles this badly the only remedy is helping them with Tight End and Running Back help. That however, means less people out on routes and 2 and 3 man routes are easy to beat.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Balls to call that on 4th down. Kai got pushed like a rag doll across the 1st yard marker.

I don’t know what the original play was but whatever the fu*k Kai audibled to wasn’t it. His fault for reading the defense wrong.

It's easy to stop the offense UTEP is putting out there. Only chance is a broken play, special teams or defensive score. Hope we can at least get a FG before half.

Number #68 seems to be sabatoging UTEP all by himself. He needs to be benched more than Locksley. He is getting destroyed.
They took Henry out and replaced him with Lee, and he is getting blown up as well. Even with all the injuries last year, I thought the line played better. This year's offensive line play has been horrific.

The offensive line isn't even giving Locksley time to throw an interception. ;)
Locksley threw a beautiful pass to get us in FG range. He through another beautiful pass between defenders that should have been a TD but was dropped.

All in all, despite everything, we're within one score at the half.

#76 seems to have replaced #68 and he's holding on by a thread, but he's holding on. One little change has made this offense a little better.

Who actually calls the plays? I’ve heard Dimel and Canales. If it I’d Dimel then firing Chico won’t change a thing

Dr. Dub can show us her commitment to athletics and get Jimmy to fire Dimel. If he doesn’t want to, send Jimmy back with Frank Underwood!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT