ADVERTISEMENT

The Other Battle of I-10 Game Thread

This UTSA backup QB making UTEP defenders look like grade-schoolers.

Never stop on a play til the whistle is blown. That was a lucky play, but you have to keep playing and not just assume the play is over. I say that's Game set match, but maybe they'll come to life. Either way this is a D2 team that UTEP is fielding not D1, those are the facts right now. They are pathetic to watch!

Reactions: Lil_Train
Attendance 13,786. All are asking the same question. “Why are we here?”
Every fan UTEP has is more than they deserve. We are perhaps the worst D1 in the country. Stull ran this program with contempt. Senter is in over his head. The Dimmel hire is the most tone deaf, who cares how this looks hire in College Football History. They just said, you're lucky somebody wanted this job. Defeatists are all over the program. No one with imagination or vision.

Isn’t Dimel the one calling the plays? Id be fine with them shit canning Cox, and Senter needs to sit Dimel down and tell him to stop with this archaic offense crap.

I don’t know who calls plays really. Regardless of who it is, someone has to go and it won’t be Dimel. As someone mentioned earlier, at the very least it will be a symbolic move. Honestly, I think Cox should go as well.

Reactions: Lil_Train
And the sad shit, like a crack feint, I keep watching telling myself “if we can score a td on this drive we’re back in it.”

Well, UTSA does a stupid thing by giving us the ball at midfield on downs. (Just pin UTEP back. The only way UTEP is coming back is by giving them a short field.)

Need a touchdown here.

Reactions: minerfan_14
Why did it take so long to bring him in? The entire offense has changed. Dimel is as stubborn and stupid as Kugler.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT