ADVERTISEMENT

Typical UTEP

Really disappointed in the Defense. Thought the front 7 was our strength and they're getting worked.

Offensively, lots of plays there to be made and they aren't making them. Dropped passes, missed throws, bad snap, fumbled snap.

I thought our run game would be better with the backs and 4/5 Oline back. But its worse. And Hardison isn't special.

Really disappointed in the Defense. Thought the front 7 was our strength and they're getting worked.

Offensively, lots of plays there to be made and they aren't making them. Dropped passes, missed throws, bad snap, fumbled snap.

I thought our run game would be better with the backs and 4/5 Oline back. But its worse. And Hardison isn't special.
Our O-line has been over-rated for the last five years.

Just keeping it vanilla tonight. Don't want to put too much on tape for Oklahoma next week.

What is there to keep on or off tape for OU? We fvcking suck. OU by at least 40 next week. If I had not lost all my remaining bookie funds tonight on our guys I would put it all on OU next week. I think maybe I'll reload my bookie account and put everything on OU to cover the spread and the O/U and every side bet there is. WE SUCK.

What is there to keep on or off tape for OU? We fvcking suck. OU by at least 40 next week. If I had not lost all my remaining bookie funds tonight on our guys I would put it all on OU next week. I think maybe I'll reload my bookie account and put everything on OU to cover the spread and the O/U and every side bet there is. WE SUCK.
Sad football by us.
Damn, I always blamed the fall and winter for my increase in whisky consumption, I'm just realizing the real reason. Cheers.

PROOF that there is no "god."

I "prayed" to everyone's god tonight that maybe for once this "god" would smile upon me and help my bets. I mean, religious people pray to their "god" for all kinds of things don't they? Well, I asked everyone's god to help me.

Fvck me if s/he wasn't listening tonight.

This was the absolute worst outcome. We couldn't even keep it close. Attendance is going to be bad the rest of the year. I don't think UTEP knows how to play in front of big crowds. Maybe they were trying to over perform rather than letting the game come to them. This game is going to cost UTEP tons of potential revenue.

This was the absolute worst outcome. We couldn't even keep it close. Attendance is going to be bad the rest of the year. I don't think UTEP knows how to play in front of big crowds. Maybe they were trying to over perform rather than letting the game come to them. This game is going to cost UTEP tons of potential revenue.
The 1sr half Utep came out aggressive, but made too many mistakes and dropped passes. We should've been up 10 pts at half. 2nf half that helmet to helmet call and subsequent drive by N. Texas was all she wrote. N. Texas will probably be an 8+ win team, we will struggle to get to bowl eligibility. Attendance will be south of 20,000 and UTEP only has their self to blame!

Reactions: picks up
Stat of the game in my opinion: Hardison was 21/48. I have no issues with throwing that much but if we are, it needs to be far more accurate. 44% completion rate is not a winning formula throwing the ball 48 times

Hardison: 18 of 41. FORTY ONE!
I don’t want to hear another word from anyone on this board saying that Hardison is an NFL level QB. He’s a D level QB at best with a B level deep ball. 4 years in the program, 3 as the starter and this guy still throws bounce passes like he’s a point guard.

Sure he throws a nice deep ball but at this point I’d take a QB who’s consistent from short as opposed to someone who can hit a deep ball every now and then because you can at least keep drives alive.

Facetiousness. He’s on to something tho. Gotta give him credit. NoWins is almost never disappointed.

I might do well to adopt his outlook. Not kidding.
That’s right. Since I always expect UTEP to lose every “important” game, when they lose its not a big deal. Though, I was 80% sure they were going to beat UNT. When the wheels came off in the 3rd quarter, no big deal. Like taking a shower or tying your shoes.

Not going to fire a guy who filled the sunbowl and who they just extended. Let’s be real here
Um, nobody went to the game because of Dimel. Yesterday was a well executed marketing plan, backed off of a “good season”, before UTEP had lost a game.

No $9 tickets and business freebies, would have been 20,000 - at best.

No, he is safe until the end of the season. I was disagreeing with your statement that he filled the Sun Bowl.
My expectations for this team were absolutely wrong. Extending a couple of UNT drives with penalties, dropped passes, missed field goals, anemic run game. Lost by 3 scores while matching their total offensive output. Unable to finish drives. None of that is acceptable in Dimel's 5th year with a team loaded with experience.

I agree he is safe until the season is near the end but can UTEP raise the money to buy out the next two seasons?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT