ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP NU Game Thread

If any of us had any self respect we'd have given up on this team decades ago. I mean, my Nebraska loving neighbor *might* watch a few minutes of a Huskers game before he gives up and does something else with is time.

Why oh fvcking why do we keep torturing ourselves game after game and year after year.

If any of us had any self respect we'd have given up on this team decades ago. I mean, my Nebraska loving neighbor *might* watch a few minutes of a Huskers game before he gives up and does something else with is time.

Why oh fvcking why do we keep torturing ourselves game after game and year after year.
masochism is a mother….. but this will be us come next week.

Reactions: TxRdKiller

Someone needs to start a 12 step program.

And people on this board were calling us crazy for picking a big Northwestern win? I hate to be right, but we told you guys. Last week was fools gold at its finest.

Ballgame.

At least we will always have that 1st drive when we were beating a B1G team on the road. In 10 years 2Step and other fans will bring up, “Remember when we were dominating Northwestern 7-0?”

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
I'm even in Shock, by Utep Standards this is disgusting to watch!!!! Might be the most embarrassed I've ever felt to call myself a Utep Fan. I absolutely think that Fans and Boosters need to call for the firing of Dimel and stop supporting this Shit Show!!!! There's 0 excuse for this 0!!!! Had them backed up with a back up QB and allows that BS!!! Coaches and Players should be Ashamed!!!! We are the worst FBS team in the country that is supposed to have at least middle level talent. That apparently isn't true. We are getting exposed and Dimel should step down if he's a Man!

I'm even in Shock, by Utep Standards this is disgusting watch!!!! Might be the most embarrassed I've ever felt to call myself a Utep Fan. I absolutely think that Fans and Boosters need to call for the firing of Dimel and stop supporting this Shit Show!!!! There's 0 excuse for this 0!!!! Had them backed up with a back up QB and allows that BS!!! Coaches and Players should be Ashamed!!!! We are the worst FBS team in the country that is supposed to have at least middle level talent. That apparently isn't true. We are getting exposed and Dimel should step down if he's a Man!

I know I'm not the only one who received a nice, "thank you for sharing your throughts" reply from Senter after the loss to Jacksonville State in their FIRST fvcking game as a FBS program.

I think that Jim Senter is a nice guy. But I'm aboard the fire Senter train as well now. If he was a good AD he would have fired Dismel after the loss to J'St.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

How could they not snap a play before the end of Q3?
Dimel won’t pull Hardy
Quintessential UTEP Q3 collapse

What’s it going to take for Senter or Wilson to pull the trigger?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT