ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP/UNLV Game Thread

Currently in the 3rd quarter:

Dimel....no carries.
Fields....no carries.
Wadley....2 carries.

Yet, Dimel stated in his half time interview that he is happy with our running game? I have absolutely no idea what our current game plan is?

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
Currently in the 3rd quarter:

Dimel....no carries.
Fields....no carries.
Wadley....2 carries.

Yet, Dimel stated in his half time interview that he is happy with our running game? I have absolutely no idea what our game plan is?

I don't think he knows either. You can give me $700,000 and I would do a better job.

You can tell that UNLV looks bigger (height wise at major positions and bulk as well), faster and more confident. Just watch them when they’re walking by each other after plays. I wonder if Dimel realizes This rebuild is going to be WAY harder than he initially thought.

Now that we are down by 35 let’s return to what worked when the game was separated by seven points.

That was a well executed drive. I like what the offense did with Locksley running and passing to our TE.

Nice defensive series. Let’s see if our offense can score another TD. Although the game is out of hand, UTEP needs to finish strong to help build some confidence.

I might lean a little towards Porter just because he is relentless. But it’s a very close fight on paper.
It’s a 50/50 fight. I think Garcia will eventually outbox him as the fight reaches the later rounds. The cards should be 115-113 if there are no knockdowns.

Realistically your two best plays are 1: giving it to Wadley whenever/wherever and 2: having your QB run with the ball.

Well looks like Lujan is making a name for himself eh....go El Paso home grown.....

Second time tonight our QBs fumble on the hand off to the RB. We are self destructing...

Coach Sanchez could hit 60 point mark under 30. He says NO. Class act. Imean that in a good way.

Thoughts:
Sun Bowl and Miner FB need a limpia- egg thing and all.

Coach D needs to ditch the white cue ball looking G Shock watch.

Does Canales have a press conference and is he gonna say Orale and the Bag?

Porter Garcia fight should’ve been a draw. Garcia’s fault for coming in looking flabbier than usual.

Was at the game tonight. UNLV has their stadium set up that the sun is blocked... Thank goodness it was 107! UTEP needs so much work. The current players continue to fight. But it may just not be enough. Kai looks really bad on his passes. Teich was right about the pass interference. I think Dimel can get it done. Not with Canales or maybe even Cox. Sucks but this season is already over... Hope they can beat NMSU and shows some improvement. Why not see what Jones can do?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT