ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ UTSA Game Thread

Wednesdays game helped my attitude, but not completely ready to go out on a limb for today. If they go wacky today and pull off a road win; I'll be wacky indeed, but I feel it'll be something like 77- 69 Runners. Prove me wrong Vila, Boum, Archie, Efe.

Well, this sucks. One big issue: every one of our guards has played extremely poorly, their guards have played great. Another issue: 48 points in a half? They've hit some tough shots, but we've helped out with horrible defense. A final issue: if we could shoot, we'd be in this game. We can't.

Wednesdays game helped my attitude, but not completely ready to go out on a limb for today. If they go wacky today and pull off a road win; I'll be wacky indeed, but I feel it'll be something like 77- 69 Runners. Prove me wrong Vila, Boum, Archie, Efe.
Can I change my prediction? UTSA 96 MINERS 54. If we buckle down and play defense, maybe we can hold em under 100.

I for one outside of Williams hope there is some change this offseason... what the hell has happened to odigie.. I expected a lot from him this year and nothing... boum supposed to be a shooter but can’t make a damn thing —- frustrates as I have ever been

ok this last 5-7 minutes is how they should play the whole damn game!! but now they are going back to that 3 pt shooting crap instead of driving the ball.... they got it down to 6 and immediately went away from what got them there!!!

and give me a break with the wac.... new mexico state has been to the ncaa tournament over and over because the wac is weaker than hell.... give me a break.... if new mexico state had to deal with the mid tenn state, uab, marshall and old dominion teams that went to the tourney... good lord the aggies wouldnt be in any ncaa tournament... keep dreaming aggie

and give me a break with the wac.... new mexico state has been to the ncaa tournament over and over because the wac is weaker than hell.... give me a break.... if new mexico state had to deal with the mid tenn state, uab, marshall and old dominion teams... good lord the aggies wouldnt be in any ncaa tournament...

But UTEP can’t beat NMSU. Mid Tennessee, UAB, Marshall, and ODU, LMAO!!! What about UTEP losing to FAU, FIU, and UTSA??? NMSU beats their trash counterparts. UTEP ****ing loses to them.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
what did i say about utep ?? start learning to read... i said new mexico state would not have made the ncaa tournament... I am not comparing your precious aggies to the miners... give it up

I can see you laughing.. but maybe its because your confused like normal and laughing at your own league... with teams like ukmc, csu bakersfield and california baptist.... now thats something to laugh about!

what did i say about utep ?? start learning to read... i said new mexico state would not have made the ncaa tournament... I am not comparing your precious aggies to the miners... give it up

I can see you laughing.. but maybe its because your confused like normal and laughing at your own league... with teams like ukmc, csu bakersfield and california baptist.... now thats something to laugh about!

It’s not my league, but trust me there is ZERO difference between the basketball programs that you listed and the one UTEP just lost to. In fact, Cal Baptist has a better arena, atmosphere, and more fans than 80% of CUSA.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Where did I say I didn't understand?

If you try to put down somebody, first learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Keep dreaming that CUSA is so much better than the WAC.

not trying to put any one down... just stating facts...

Why does Vila shoot 3's so much? Does he make them in practice? Those misses are really hurting. They are like turnovers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT