ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl News

Not necessarily. I could think big and say I want the corner office and want to make a half million dollars a year. Thinking big doesn't help me get there. What helps me get there is hard work and even some luck.

Suck it!

Liberty who has yet to play a down of FBS football has already received a bowl tie in.

Nothing regarding nmsu.

It’s not that I’m worried about NMSU. I keep up to date with all regional G5’s and CUSA schools. I don’t know if you have noticed but I’m constantly posting articles from all their newspapers.

I'm surprised you keep up with NMSU since the school sucks.

Competitive intelligence.

What does NMSU have to do with UTEP? Why should we be worrying about them?

Again, I'm surprised you even keep up with NMSU since they suck and all their teams suck and they're a terrible school.

That’s what I like to do. I like keeping track of all CUSA, Sun Belt, MW members, and NMSU.

Daily I search out for articles and fill myself up with as much knowledge as I can.

I'm still surprised since you hate NMSU so much. I would imagine it is hard for you to type NMSU.

Why are you surprised I hate NMSU so much? Why do you imagine it’s hard for me to type NMSU?

I am not surprised that you hate them so much. I am surprised you read about them since you hate them so much.

I imagine it is hard for you to type NMSU since typing those 4 letters should be bad for you.

Apparently, the 2 clown trolls are still around by the fact that Corona appears to be having an argument with an imaginary friend.

Gawd it's so nice not getting annoyed with their stupidity anymore.
Corona has a good heart, and cares about the right stuff. Apparently he has more patience and a higher tolerance for juvenile behavior than you, UTEPfan1966, or me.

Camp Ruidoso opens in three weeks, Miners. Getting back to topic, I don't envision UTEP in a bowl this year, but after spring ball and offseason training, Coach Dana Dimel said something that has stuck:

"This is not an 0-12 team."

Corona has a good heart, and cares about the right stuff. Apparently he has more patience and a higher tolerance for juvenile behavior than you, UTEPfan1966, or me.

Camp Ruidoso opens in three weeks, Miners. Getting back to topic, I don't envision UTEP in a bowl this year, but after spring ball and offseason training, Coach Dana Dimel said something that has stuck:

WAIT ... you don't envision a bowl team this year ... now you sound just like El Paso1 and ShovelMan66 ... C'mon man you can count 6 wins this year ...
as JCorona loves to say "you are either with us or against us"
UTEP matters ...
from Hollywood ... come to Las Vegas and experience the excitement of see the Flying Miners ...

Apparently, the 2 clown trolls are still around by the fact that Corona appears to be having an argument with an imaginary friend.

It must be nice living in a world full of unicorns where you only talk with people who agree with you.

I love hearing opposing viewpoints because I like to know where other people are coming from. It's sad some people have such thin skin.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
WAIT ... you don't envision a bowl team this year ... now you sound just like El Paso1 and ShovelMan66 ... C'mon man you can count 6 wins this year ...
UTEP matters ...
from Hollywood ... come to Las Vegas and experience the excitement of see the Flying Miners ...

Actually he sounds like any other Miner fan. Nobody envisions UTEP going to a bowl game. Only the extremely delusional people like you.

You have no clue what we are talking about and you have never posted one "stupid" thing that I said.

It's hilarious that my name gets talked about on here even when you don't read my posts. LMAO

Why are you not surprised I hate them so much?

Even though I hate them so much why would you be surprised I read about them?

Why would typing those four letter be bad for me?

I'm not surprised because you have stated you vitriol for them.

I hate metal music. You don't see me keeping up with metal bands.

I would imagine those four words are forbidden in your life. I guess not.

We may just have to venture up this year to check out the squad. We have been invited. Besides, I love Ruidoso....

Reactions: HeWore62

Of course he is going to say that. He's not going to say "this team sucks".

Nothing matters until September 1. Dimel and Senter can say anything they want. They are just cheerleaders right now. September 1 is going to show us how good or not good this team is.

UTEP matters ...

I don’t envision a bowl team either. I did take time off from work to go to the LAS game (and all home games). So, I’m invested in the program outside the mantra of the “you’re either with us or against us” blah blah blah

Reactions: HeWore62

Please tell us more oh great one. Glad you hit the ignore function and got back 2 more seconds of your life. Great job Ronny!

Reactions: El Paso 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT