ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

i really hope we land this kid, but i’m doubtful due to dimel’s inability to retain qbs for the long term
I’m not.

This is big boy football folks. The days of a good player from HS graduation to college “senior day” are over. They can now enter the portal or decide after lunch to come back. Whimsical as it is, it’s reality.

Good student too and can enroll for spring semester. Be nice to get him but will he want to leave after sitting on the bench for 2 years which is entirely possible.
If the coaches are upfront with him, it shouldn't be much of a problem. The problems start happening when you tell kids they will be given a shot to compete for the starting spot and then you don't do it.

If the coaches are upfront with him, it shouldn't be much of a problem. The problems start happening when you tell kids they will be given a shot to compete for the starting spot and then you don't do it.
Well every kid should get a fair shot (even from day 1), but agreed no promises should be made otherwise.

Reactions: Rot and Taco1977
67% completion rate. 14 td's vs 3 ints over 3 years. Started 5 games with a 4-1 record as a starter. Started 3 games this season going 2-1 with 6 tds and zero ints and 70% completion percentage. Listed as dual threat but not much yardage on the ground. Played at Franklin hs in El Paso.

I read an article about him that his wife just got into a Physician Assistant School in Provo. Article made it seem like he may be hanging it up.

His junior college film shows very little separation on his routes. He won't be a replacement for Jacob or Tyrin. Maybe JG.
Did see some where he made good separation and a bunch where he snagged the ball while well covered. Looks like he played the slot most of the time. I'm guessing he will help out.

Did see some where he made good separation and a bunch where he snagged the ball while well covered. Looks like he played the slot most of the time. I'm guessing he will help out.
He probably will help out, just won't be the deep threat that we're needing. He doesn't have that kind of speed. He did however look good on a couple of those jump balls. Not really sure jump balls is a throw Our quarterback is very capable of doing on a consistent basis though. Either way, if he wants to be here I'm glad to have him!

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT