ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

I know he's gunho about local kids and winning the West, but there's only a small handful of EP athletes that are D1 level talent. Hoping he doesn't over do it, just to impress El Pasoans to get people excited. Then find out the talent gap is pretty wide. Not saying there's not a couple, but the number isn't that great by any means. Other than that I like how aggressive he's started out!

Y'all need to go back a few posts and read. It's a parody account... he's not visiting here.
Others have stated, that account has got some stuff right as well... Either way, let us dream... Imagine what a guy like that, could do for the program? Hopefully they can get a good QB, Dimel, was one good QB away, from making it happen at UTEP... I think lol

We might get lucky! Keep your fingers crossed and hopes high!
Yep. One good thing Price did his first weeks after moving in was aim high. He landed Ebell from UCLA and Marcus Thomas, both Parade All Americans. Now granted Thomas had trouble qualifying which schools like UTEP (& Fresno State) attract but Price went after both of them.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT