ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

Thanks for clearing that up. Obviously jdubb was much brighter than me and picked up on it right away.

So a big welcome to El Paso for both you and your son. We're excited for this new staff.
We are super excited. Wish the season started tomorrow! We live far from El Paso (Plum Island Massachusets) but we are flying the UTEP flag below the american flag this week while Coach is home! We have embraced the MINER life and I already got my season tickets.

If you want to win championships at UTEP, you have to recruit nationally. Having a pipeline into the southeast will be huge for utep.

UTEP has traditionally had deep Cali ties; hope it continues as well. Dimel got some good recruits from the south and Kugler traversed all over getting from Maryland, Wisconsin, Washington, Pennsylvania and elsewhere.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
I agree I think it was pretty lame. He was no LJ Martin or Tavorus Jones. Those guys had multiple offers. Besides I think Utep got the better local QB. Mr Ochoa was scared of a little of competition . What does he think is going to happen at UNLV, or any other school he goes to?? He isnt a 5 star QB with a guaranteed spot. Not even Archi Manning got a guaranteed starting job. In college football you will have to compete for a starting job.

Hey Fili,

Do you have plans tonight?

Now he just showing off. He just bitter because he was dumped for the better local product.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT