ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Why aren’t you all calling for Colin K. Couldn’t you see the fireworks with Jerry and Colin.

And yet a td here and a td to start the second half and we’re right back in it.

Even with this loss the Cowboys will still sleep on top of the East.

I’m a Cowboy fan through and through but this dude was just as embarrassing as what was on the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCorona
Fair enough, but I don’t think you want to be caught on National TV with your girl essentially telling you “no llores chiquito..” like you’re a sulking child. She probably had to give him some pity sex to make him feel better.
I could understand if it was a huge playoff game or something important. Yesterday’s loss didn’t change anything in the overall scheme of things. Such a cry baby.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Fair enough, but I don’t think you want to be caught on National TV with your girl essentially telling you “no llores chiquito..” like you’re a sulking child. She probably had to give him some pity sex to make him feel better.
Ok
Its been a running joke in my household about how WIDE OPEN receivers are running free on 3rd down. Its almost like the Cowboys D is playing a prevent zone on every 3rd down.

Who’s the first to get s—t canned. HC, OC OR DC?
Nobody yet, but the Dallas D has been top 10 last 3 seasons. So far thus year they are bottom 6, have already given up more than 1000 yds rushing and passing and have given up the most points in the league.

Kris Richard getting fired hurt.

I still think they should have let Zeke go, but whatever.

Signing Dak will leave the Cowboys with no extra money next year (as the salary cap will drop 25 million). There will be little turnover on the defense next season. Cowboys will need to outscore everybody next year just to remain .500. Look for firings on defense after next year.

Nobody yet, but the Dallas D has been top 10 last 3 seasons. So far thus year they are bottom 6, have already given up more than 1000 yds rushing and passing and have given up the most points in the league.

Kris Richard getting fired hurt.

I still think they should have let Zeke go, but whatever.

Signing Dak will leave the Cowboys with no extra money next year (as the salary cap will drop 25 million). There will be little turnover on the defense next season. Cowboys will need to outscore everybody next year just to remain .500. Look for firings on defense after next year.
Exactly right. They cannot afford to sign him as they will not be able to re-build the offensive line or shore up the defense. Jerry Jones the GM, has put them in this position. He is the problem. And I would bet anything that he does sign Dak for a huge number and the overall team will suffer for years for it. Typical Jerry move.

As for the players complaining. Sure, the coaches fumbled twice and put them in a 21-0 hole. They also dropped a sure TD as they let the ball go through their fingers. The coaches also let the receivers have a 10 yard cushion and most of the time were not even in the camera with the Cardinal receivers.

I would immediately go over the film and call out every single one of those players. That's the problem. No discipline. It's time to crack down on their asses and get rid of some of them. I would love to see these players under a Jimmy Johnson team.

Its been a running joke in my household about how WIDE OPEN receivers are running free on 3rd down. Its almost like the Cowboys D is playing a prevent zone on every 3rd down.
It showed when it was 3rd and 10 and they played soft on Fitzgerald who caught an easy pass at the 1st down marker. He was wide open. How the heck does that happen?

Reactions: axingfools1
The Cowboys lost the ability to win a shootout when they lost Dak.

They might not win another game this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT