ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Was it Trump who gave China are military info on Russia? Nope that was lost in his own mind Biden. Was it Trump who brags about having a Ukrainian judge fired cause he was going to discover facts about Hunter and Himself. He threatened to withhold aid their aid. But then again maybe he did it so Hunter could get more money from China. Maybe he’s not suffering like we all think. Just a con-man and Theif.

"Ukraine wipes out 'bloodthirsty' Chechen special forces sent to assassinate Zelensky

According to the Daily Mail, Ukraine dealt a big blow to Russia by supposedly killing a large contingent of vicious Chechen special forces ordered to assassinate Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelensky.

The military force, which is known for its horrific aggression and human rights violations, is alleged to have been decimated after their convoy of 56 tanks was blown to smithereens by Ukrainian missile fire near Hostomel, just northeast of Kyiv, on the second day of the Chechens' deployment."

https://www.wionews.com/world/ukrai...hechen-special-forces-sent-to-zelensky-457107

Then

now
Germany depends on half of their engergy from Russia. Not smart at all

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Launching a nuclear weapon would be the end of Putin, Russia and Russia's relationship with China in my opinion. Let's just hope its not the end of world too. No point in doing that.
I’d like to think that isn’t a possibility but at this point who knows. Right now it seems like the rest of the world is trying to avoid direct intervention because that would require them declaring war on Russia which would guarantee an escalation of war a la WW1. Once one country gets dragged in, everyone will get dragged in.

I’d like to think that isn’t a possibility but at this point who knows. Right now it seems like the rest of the world is trying to avoid direct intervention because that would require them declaring war on Russia which would guarantee an escalation of war a la WW1. Once one country gets dragged in, everyone will get dragged in.
So true, let’s all hope this ends without WWlll

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Biden condemned and sanctioned Russia while Trump has complimented Putin. Innocent people are getting slaughtered because of Putin. Putin should be charged with war crimes - not praised.

Just want to point out that Trump isn't President and has zero power. So his thoughts and comments are irrelevant.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Just want to point out that Trump isn't President and has zero power. So his thoughts and comments are irrelevant.

He still the GOP's "chosen one." He still giving speeches and his base still drinks it all in and believes it no matter how big the lies are. Senators and congressmen/women still parrot what he says even when it's to russia and Putin's benefit.

Trump's thoughts and comments are still very relevant and must not be ignored. HIs praise for Putin is repeated on right-wing media and those who consume it support Putin because Trump supports Putin. Trump is the biggest threat we face as a nation because his base still believes in him and, again, it doesn't matter how vile and repugnant and disgraceful and treasonous he is. His base loves him.

He still the GOP's "chosen one." He still giving speeches and his base still drinks it all in and believes it no matter how big the lies are. Senators and congressmen/women still parrot what he says even when it's to russia and Putin's benefit.

Trump's thoughts and comments are still very relevant and must not be ignored. HIs praise for Putin is repeated on right-wing media and those who consume it support Putin because Trump supports Putin. Trump is the biggest threat we face as a nation because his base still believes in him and, again, it doesn't matter how vile and repugnant and disgraceful and treasonous he is. His base loves him.

Who cares? His opinion matters about as much as yours.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Didn’t Biden approve a Russian pipeline while shutting down our own. Then increased our oil demands from said pipeline. Sounds like Biden is in bed with Putin to me.
Did you bother to check the accuracy of your statements?

Whoever you guys want to blame for the crisis in the Ukraine the only this probably could have been been avoided is with a strong military alliance as a deterrent. No country in the world was willing to provide that.

How about a little honesty on this thread instead of regurgitated propaganda.

There are reasons to dislike Trump without making things up or lifting portions of articles, speeches and interviews out of context which can totally change meanings.

Biden lifted sanctions vs oil pipeline from Russia to Germany last May after nixing an oil pipeline from Canada to US soon after taking office. Easy for anyone to google.

Biden just reinstated sanctions vs that pipeline after Russia invaded Ukraine.

Biden requested OPEC to produce more oil last August. Easy to google.

Trump did not try to weaken NATO. He did threaten to remove US support unless Europe started paying their fair share instead of being so willing to let the US bear the brunt in both cost and potentially blood.

Trump has praised Putin too much to the point of being disgusting.

Trump always makes everything about himself and how great he is, at least in his own mind.

He just explained to you who cares.

The point is just because people listen to him doesn't change the fact he has no decision making power.

Biden didn't inherit this mess, its happening right now. I'm not coming to Trump's defense because there is no need to. Saying this wouldn't have happened with Trump is hypothetical. All we know is its happening now and Trump has no power.

How many here have a generator? I'm thinking about getting one. Hopefully I never have to use it, but i guess it wont hurt. Any recommendations?

Most people don’t understand Trump,s rhetoric. He not praising or agreeing with him. Just saying he is intelligent and knows how to get things done. Putin is reprehensible, and Trump knows this. Those of you who think Trump agrees with his beliefs need to listen more carefully and perhaps get more education. Trump doesn’t express his beliefs in a way that most people understand, but that’s the fault of our poor educational system. Some of you say Putin would have not done this cause he was in bed with Trump. Not true, he wouldn’t do it cause Trump wouldn’t put up with crap like this.
Those of you who are in Love with Biden further that fact. And God help us if Kamala becomes President. That happens and we can all kiss our ass goodbye.
Omg here we go with the “what he really meant was” and “if you think that’s what he really meant then you’re really blah blah blah.” im curious did you ever try whats in my avatar?

For the last 20 years or so, the far right has tripped over itself talking about what a strong leader Putin is. Rush Limbaugh and others often talked about how much they admired Putin's strength. Trump continued to embolden Putin throughout his 4 years in office. There is at least 1 former CIA operative who believes that Trump is a Russian operative. Now, that the shit has hit the proverbial fan and the world is uniting against that evil bastard, the far right is trying to distance itself from all that. Well for those of you who listened to guys like Limbaugh and Carlson extolling the virtues of Vladamir Putin and pushed for "tough" leaders, I hope that you're taking a real look at what Putin is and what aggression gets you.

For the last 20 years or so, the far right has tripped over itself talking about what a strong leader Putin is. Rush Limbaugh and others often talked about how much they admired Putin's strength. Trump continued to embolden Putin throughout his 4 years in office. There is at least 1 former CIA operative who believes that Trump is a Russian operative. Now, that the shit has hit the proverbial fan and the world is uniting against that evil bastard, the far right is trying to distance itself from all that. Well for those of you who listened to guys like Limbaugh and Carlson extolling the virtues of Vladamir Putin and pushed for "tough" leaders, I hope that you're taking a real look at what Putin is and what aggression gets you.

I guess I am failing to connect the dots. Because Trump and Limbaugh said Putin is a Strong leader that is what led Russia to invade Ukraine. Russia invaded and annexed Crimea in 2014, was that Trump too? Should we all just get on the same page and blame everything on Trump?

The point is that the far right, not just certain people, in this country has been in support of Putin for many years including our last president. They were wrong to do that, like in so many other things. It's been a systematic and coordinated move toward totalitarianism, away from democracy. Now, Putin is in a mess. He's galvanized the free world against him. Hopefully, this will inspire more support for the democratic process in this and other countries.

The point is that the far right, not just certain people, in this country has been in support of Putin for many years including our last president. They were wrong to do that, like in so many other things. It's been a systematic and coordinated move toward totalitarianism, away from democracy. Now, Putin is in a mess. He's galvanized the free world against him. Hopefully, this will inspire more support for the democratic process in this and other countries.
I really dont think anybody in this country wants to get away from the 'Democratic process'/democracy. Neither Democrats or Republicans. Those that might want otherwise are extreme outliers (right or left).

I really dont think anybody in this country wants to get away from the 'Democratic process'/democracy. Neither Democrats or Republicans. Those that might want otherwise are extreme outliers (right or left).
...uh, no, just right.

You're not concerned with the attack on the voting process that's been happening for the last year? 35 percent of the people think the election was "stolen". Trump and his cronies wanted to call for martial law.

You're not concerned with the attack on the voting process that's been happening for the last year? 35 percent of the people think the election was "stolen". Trump and his cronies wanted to call for martial law.
Yes I am concerned. Please explain while being fair and honest to both sides

How many here have a generator? I'm thinking about getting one. Hopefully I never have to use it, but i guess it wont hurt. Any recommendations?
I bought one from Harbor Freight for around $400 -$500 last year right before the big storm. I think it saved our lives or made them more bearable. We went almost five days without electricity. Hooked it up outside my master bedroom window and had enough power for a space heater, a lamp, the TV and phone charger. Combined with a propane grill, a stock of frozen meat, and a large supply of water and it wasn't all that bad. The worse thing wasn't being able to shower since we also didn't have water all week. I definitely agree that a generator is a must. Mine ran about 8 or 10 hrs on 5 gallons of gas.

I bought one from Harbor Freight for around $400 -$500 last year right before the big storm. I think it saved our lives or made them more bearable. We went almost five days without electricity. Hooked it up outside my master bedroom window and had enough power for a space heater, a lamp, the TV and phone charger. Combined with a propane grill, a stock of frozen meat, and a large supply of water and it wasn't all that bad. The worse thing wasn't being able to shower since we also didn't have water all week. I definitely agree that a generator is a must. Mine ran about 8 or 10 hrs on 5 gallons of gas.
Thanks Corona. Calling my older brother later for some advice too (he's ready for the zombie apocalypse). He has a large generator and a tri-fuel portable I think as well. I saw a 1000 watt solar powered portable generator on Amazon for like $1500 (including the panels). Not sure if I want to spend that much, however I have wanted to start taking my daughter camping so it may be worth it.

Reactions: JCorona
Thanks Corona. Calling my older brother later for some advice too (he's ready for the zombie apocalypse). He has a large generator and a tri-fuel portable I think as well. I saw a 1000 watt solar powered portable generator on Amazon for like $1500 (including the panels). Not sure if I want to spend that much, however I have wanted to start taking my daughter camping so it may be worth it.
I checked and I have the Predator 4375. I checked online and it's still around the same price of $450. https://www.harborfreight.com/generators-engines/generators/3000-8000-watt-generators.html

I recommend something with higher wattage since the typical heater uses 1500 watts.

Reactions: axingfools1
Junk silver (or silver coins from pre ‘64 debasement) silver, and gold is also good to have. Can’t use crypto if no power.

I checked and I have the Predator 4375. I checked online and it's still around the same price of $450. https://www.harborfreight.com/generators-engines/generators/3000-8000-watt-generators.html

I recommend something with higher wattage since the typical heater uses 1500 watts.
I've got 2 of those to run my big ass house up here in the mountains when the snow takes out the local power. It happens 2 or 3 times a year. The guests need their lights and heat.
But, a generator doesn't do much good without gas. Gas stations require electricity.
Gotta think deeply if you're preparing for the apocalypse.

Reactions: JCorona
Are you signing up to go fight? Your kids?
I'm not volunteering right at this moment (thats why we need to have a ready military), but I will fight if I have too. No question. I dont take your suggestion lightly. I dont forget how we got to this point and I don't turn a blind eye because im not close to the battle.

My oldest son is active duty Air Force stationed in Germany at the moment. He is ready to help too if that's what is decided. Thats his job and his mother and I made sure he understood that before going in.

How about you and your kids?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT