ADVERTISEMENT

Please Get Rid of the DJ

Too good not to jump in. HAHAHA !!! Love the video btw. The DJ is not the problem for fan experience. Coach P Johnson is the problem to the fan experience !!!! HIS COACHING is the problem, not what type of music is on the PA system. Winning solves all kinds of problems. You all take it from here !!! I'll just watch. AND GO....

Reactions: Jimmy the Miner
I enjoy the DJ. What he does is very subtle and seamless (imho). I very much like that there is rarely dead air during timeouts or at halftime. He keeps the show flowing smoothly. I also like the little sound effects as well. I hope he returns next season.

Too good not to jump in. HAHAHA !!! Love the video btw. The DJ is not the problem for fan experience. Coach P Johnson is the problem to the fan experience !!!! HIS COACHING is the problem, not what type of music is on the PA system. Winning solves all kinds of problems. You all take it from here !!! I'll just watch. AND GO....

We already know that. All I am saying is I think the DJ doesn't ADD to the fan experience.

I agree the DJ needs to go. While sitting in my primo seats, all the old people around me are always complaining about it. Makes it real hard to find the right gif. Good thing this board has been slow lately.

Reactions: El Paso 777
Coach Floyd is gone and now its on to the DJ...... i guess we always have to complain about something!

So no complaining is ever allowed?
not from you

There isn't enough down time to justify a DJ. I'm sure he is an ok DJ, but the short breaks just don't warrant his services. A better guy at the scorers table throwing in some different tunes would be cool. The players do seem to get into the tunes during the shoot around.

Reactions: El Paso 777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT