ADVERTISEMENT

UNM favored by 1600?!

I just looked at the ESPN website and line is clearly listed as UNM favored by 16. The money line is also listed, which is what you are referring to and the money line amount is UNM -1600. That means that if you only want to bet UNM to win the game(without laying any points), then you have to bet $1,600 in order to win $100. Conversely, UTEP is +900 on the money line, so if you bet $100 on UTEP to win and they do win, then you win $900.

Reactions: develman
^^i think there are links if you search, but I'm out with friends so i haven't looked.

Score is 34-29 at half

Utep playing some great defense!! They will probably lose as everyone is in foul trouble and we only go what 6 deep? We just don’t have the players... they are playing tough ... a lot better than the last time I saw them play... hope they can pull it out somehow!!

I just looked at the ESPN website and line is clearly listed as UNM favored by 16. The money line is also listed, which is what you are referring to and the money line amount is UNM -1600. That means that if you only want to bet UNM to win the game(without laying any points), then you have to bet $1,600 in order to win $100. Conversely, UTEP is +900 on the money line, so if you bet $100 on UTEP to win and they do win, then you win $900.
It was probably fixed quickly. But I showed Mrs 2step and took a good hard look herself and saw the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT