ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

A shotgun approach does get your name out there. Throw out offers in every direction and see what hits. This new staff is showing a lot of energy in that regard. I wonder how much follow up they have on offers. Do the coaches have a list of specific athletes or specific positions they are recruiting heavily? Are they following up on their offers to let the athletes know they are really wanted here and it's more than just a shotgun style offer? Any thoughts on that? But it is good to see this new staff hit the ground running. Go Miners.

A shotgun approach does get your name out there. Throw out offers in every direction and see what hits. This new staff is showing a lot of energy in that regard. I wonder how much follow up they have on offers. Do the coaches have a list of specific athletes or specific positions they are recruiting heavily? Are they following up on their offers to let the athletes know they are really wanted here and it's more than just a shotgun style offer? Any thoughts on that? But it is good to see this new staff hit the ground running. Go Miners.
I've noticed very few D-line and O-line offers compared to WR and ATH/RB...

I just noticed this is the first recruiting class that there is no California commit.

Well, he's probably a military kid (being at andress) heading to west point. Odds are.....

Other offers? Meh....

A FEW may transfer out. MOST will probably become lifers

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT