ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Bell to NMSU!

Where did you see that? Then again I can't say that I'm surprised. We are loaded with RB's. Thomas, Williams, D. Buck and Jackson the OSU transfer. I really thought it would have been tough to land him. He would have redshirted at UTEP. At NMSU he will start.

It's on the Rival ticker. I thought at 210 4.5 he would have played defensive for the Miners. He played RB/LB in high school. Personally, I love to have him. Once the Mike Price saga is clarified perhaps are recruiting will solidify. However, it is frustating to hear he is interested in ASU. If he is interested in ASU, and Mike Leach leaves for Miami, perhaps he would like the Tech job. I thought he was very happy hear and am shocked that he is interested in leaving. If he is not going, some statement is needed, to stop his potential leaving as recruiting leverage for other schools to use to help lure our current committments. Will be a long time to signing day and a very stressful next few weeks to see whether we have a head coach or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT