ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Bethune Cookman Game Thread

For any if you that put in a prediction in the attendance thread, you were way over. Watching on TV that crowd is SPARSE!

Yes! I was posting a complaint about how the penalty and dropped pass killed a drive, and but that's moot with a first and goal. Go Miners!

Alvin and Aaron Jones along with Quinton Demps introduced on the field during that timeout.

The problem for me killer is that I don't drink. I've had to put up with all of these decades of Miner football completely sober. :-(

Doh! Maybe it's being a lifelong UTEP fan that's why I drink? Nah, I'm just a ... fan of JB... LOL!

Hang in there, Maniac. We've put up with this for most years. That we are still here is testament to our love for our Miners no matter what. If I lived in EP, I'd be at the game enjoying the (hopefully) nice evening weather while watching our Miners -- win or (most often) lose.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Doh! Maybe it's being a lifelong UTEP fan that's why I drink? Nah, I'm just a ... fan of JB... LOL!

Hang in there, Maniac. We've put up with this for most years. That we are still here is testament to our love for our Miners no matter what. If I lived in EP, I'd be at the game enjoying the (hopefully) nice evening weather while watching our Miners -- win or (most often) lose.
I've come to believe that there must be something mentally wrong with us Miner die hards. We certainly are gluttons for punishment

Another well-executed screen. Whoever it was asking whether or not we ever run screens, we've now run a screen for a big gain in each of our first two games.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Hmm, this Eldridge kid is showing some ability. Freshman too...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT